• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can somebody verify what a Purdue 10mg IR looks like in Canada?

Hollowpoint2020

Bluelighter
Hey A friend is planning to use these things from another friend which makes him skeptical about authenticity. They are going to be used for tapering. The pills look legit and most likely are, only problem is when I google them only one blurry picture comes up which looks to match but the lack of other pictures makes me worry. Nobody I know has seen them before can anyone verify if these are a real thing I can’t Seem to post a picture of theirs

They are kinda oval ish and white and say oxy ir on one side and 10 on the other with a score in the middle

Sorry if this may break the rules. There is no other site I can verify it with I can’t find a DIN number

It sounds to me like a Purdue Oxy-IR 10mg. Described as a white, scored, capsule-shaped tablet, imprinted with "Oxy·IR" on one side and "10" on the other.
DIN 02240131 OXY.IR 10MG TABLET

Just because it matches the description does not guarantee it's authentic. That being said, I have not heard of such pills being counterfeited - I have heard of Percocets as well as higher dose 30 and 80mg oxycodones being faked though.

(usually price discussion is not allowed but I find it very interesting the wholesale cost of such tablets by one Canadian provincial health care authority is trivially low, you can get three tablets for the price of a coffee... the drug game is crazy huh?)