L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

can socko score American women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting millions of Western women in the same basket because of a few bad experiences is totally logical. By this logic I will no longer date blondes because all of the blondes I've dated have been total douche-bags.

And I will no longer date anybody that lives anywhere north of my hometown they're all psychos

I half expected this. You can't make a relatively general observation about something without people blaming you.
Putting millions of Western women in the same basket because of a few bad experiences is totally logical. By this logic I will no longer date blondes because all of the blondes I've dated have been total douche-bags.
Hair style and use of hair dye tells certain things about the personality. Maybe you don't like to date the kind of personality who uses hair dye or wears their hair in the style of a Poodle Perm. Nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
I half expected this. You can't make a relatively general observation about something without people blaming you.
Hair style and use of hair dye tells certain things about the personality. Maybe you don't like to date the kind of personality who uses hair dye or wears their hair in the style of a Poodle Perm. Nothing wrong with that.

Do you judge everybody by nationality and apearence?

Status
Not open for further replies.