• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can sex kill your buzz

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
Or I mean when you like cum have you ever noticed after any buzz u had going seems to dissapear I don't know if its CUs all the movement and effort kills the opiate buzz because obviously its better to sit down and not move at all on opiates but I have noticed a few times when I've gone down or just had a wank, I seem to instantly lose my buzz I don't feel terrible and ill put on a face anyway to please the woman that's all that matter to me at that time but I just had a thrash and well after I cum my buzz seemed to dissapear I woke up with this buzz and instead of slowly fading it just abrutly stopped luckily I've got enough drugs to get through a small war so I just took 190 mg of codeine and I felt so good to drink like when you are just coming out of withdrawal and slowly getting high, like that thought id ask as well CUs this forum is deadsville ?

I am a firm believer that sex can kill a buzz. When I take amphetamine, I like to have sex, but as soon as I nut, I feel like I lost the high