• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can pure clam powder be smoked off foil like etizolam?

title says it all. by clam i mean clonazolam.

thanks!

Who knows, but even if you could i wouldn't recommend it. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Of course if I had it I would probably try it, so in that regard there is only one way to find out. Still, sounds like a trip to blackout city. Gonna get to your other post later on, its 4:30am here.

I tried vaping etizolam on foil before and it did work but wasn't very efficient. I remembering being able to vaporize a big amount - enough that I would have blacked out had I taken it orally - but instead it was just enough to get me feeling decently benzoed but only for a very short while - it wore off very quickly. And no blackout. So it seemed to work via vaporization just was a huge waste of material. I dont know, maybe my technique was off?

I have no clue if it'll work with clonazolam, just be careful ie start slow and be wary of delusions of sobriety.

it's not efficient with etizolam, but it works and works well if you do it right. i can't comment on your technique. i will tell you it should turn into a yellow-ish clear liquid as it runs. then it turns orange before vaporizing. then black once it's finishd, like smoking dope.

a rare treat, as it take a lot more than if you were to dose orally.

@negrogesic seems to be a fan of it, so maybe he can share some of his tips and tricks.

if the same could be done with clonazolam, with a mg scale and a lot of discipline, it could be a special treat as well.