• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can Pregabalin potentiate benzos and opioids?

evo4ever

Bluelighter
As most of us know Gabapentin and Pregabalin are GABApentinoids. Does this mean they have the potential to synergise or potentiate the effects of benzos and opioids? I find this very interesting! Any thoughts?

So I take it yesterday?s poly drug abuse didn?t kill you? You gotta be careful OP! From a lot of your posts it seems like you are passively (maybe even actively) suicidal, mixing a lot of CNS depressants etc. in the interests of harm reduction I think you need to seek professional help.
Not trying to be mean or anything, this is serious shit dude

As most of us know Gabapentin and Pregabalin are GABApentinoids. Does this mean they have the potential to synergise or potentiate the effects of benzos and opioids? I find this very interesting! Any thoughts?

Stop using big people words I didn't no what it means =(

As they're all CNS depressants they will synergise I believe.

In my personal experience mixing pregabalin and opiates for pain I noticed I get sleepy with a lower dosage of opiates.

As they're all CNS depressants they will synergise I believe.

In my personal experience mixing pregabalin and opiates for pain I noticed I get sleepy with a lower dosage of opiates.

Thanks for that friendly non-antagonising reply (thats all I needed to know DoctorMolecule so dont lecture me).

Thanks again Akane.

Yep. They all add up. Problem is breathing+heart slowing down. So just don't die

Clonazepam+prega is the hit. Crush Clona and under tongue, snort rest

Yep. They all add up. Problem is breathing+heart slowing down. So just don't die

Clonazepam+prega is the hit. Crush Clona and under tongue, snort rest
yyyyyyyyy , only do that if youre tolerant :unsure: :poop:

I'm not (3rd day into lyrica) but i'm on subutex for 1+ year. Does it affect lyrica or non related substances?
you're downer tolerant, someone else would otherwise have a bad time with the combo, lyrica in doses of 500mg+ starts to interact with pretty much most of the drugs i use, so i have to keepthat in check, it will potentiate every downer, it'll come down to if you enjoy the additive effects it has

infact - 250mg + can be more than enough for some