• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

can people notice you being awake for 2 days on meth?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
sometimes i cant seem to get a quick 5 hour power nap, to re-align my brain, before going out in public after being up all night drawing/ on meth

is there a very low percentage of someone being able to notice it?

or only other meth users can recognize this?

Many factors come into play, how your acting, looking, are they ppl that know you or just people at the store?
From my experience as long as your not acting like a twack bag and keep the appearance decent no, most people don't pay that close attention unless it's people that see you regularly.

I can usually manage 48 hours of being pretty fucked up inside without anybody noticing anything funny on the outside.

I’ll often spend time talking with my family within 15 minutes of having a .2 shot top up after being awake for 24 hours. In fact I make it a habit to get up and go say something to them every now and then in order to not seem suspicious being locked alone in my room too long. I also make an effort to do normal things like take the trash out or walk the dog when I’m in a home-based bender.

The only thing I avoid is long meals at the dining table where people might more easily notice my eyes constantly moving in a dozen different directions at once.

By about 48 hours I might get comments that I’m looking tired or a bit run-down: at which point I’m ready for bed anyway.

The only time I’ve come close to being caught out is overamping on a single big shot and then not being able to talk properly when people have called out to me for something. But I’m usually careful not to push it that far.

As for dilated pupils I once explained to my family they were a side effect of my psych meds and noone has ever commented on them again.

I’m more likely to raise questions if I have a bad comedown and end up depressed and lethargic and don’t do chores or walk the dog.

5 hour power nap? Thats a nights sleep for me if I'm lucky.... to answer your question tho, it kind of depends on how you carry yourself and how you react to meth.... some people don't do well with sleep deprivation while others marathon on without much ill effect.

5 hour power nap? Thats a nights sleep for me if I'm lucky.... to answer your question tho, it kind of depends on how you carry yourself and how you react to meth.... some people don't do well with sleep deprivation while others marathon on without much ill effect.
correction 5 minute power nap
I can usually manage 48 hours of being pretty fucked up inside without anybody noticing anything funny on the outside.

I’ll often spend time talking with my family within 15 minutes of having a .2 shot top up after being awake for 24 hours. In fact I make it a habit to get up and go say something to them every now and then in order to not seem suspicious being locked alone in my room too long. I also make an effort to do normal things like take the trash out or walk the dog when I’m in a home-based bender.

The only thing I avoid is long meals at the dining table where people might more easily notice my eyes constantly moving in a dozen different directions at once.

By about 48 hours I might get comments that I’m looking tired or a bit run-down: at which point I’m ready for bed anyway.

The only time I’ve come close to being caught out is overamping on a single big shot and then not being able to talk properly when people have called out to me for something. But I’m usually careful not to push it that far.

As for dilated pupils I once explained to my family they were a side effect of my psych meds and noone has ever commented on them again.

I’m more likely to raise questions if I have a bad comedown and end up depressed and lethargic and don’t do chores or walk the dog.

sometimes my boss from work sees me, and give me a disappointed look, but he really doesnt tell me anything, i do how so ever get the job done at my work place

do u think he knows low key but is ok with it, but disappointed at the same time?

Many factors come into play, how your acting, looking, are they ppl that know you or just people at the store?
From my experience as long as your not acting like a twack bag and keep the appearance decent no, most people don't pay that close attention unless it's people that see you regularly.
yes it people that see me regularly

i have no problem bein in public like that, people often see me as a normal person or bystandard

people that see me regularly sometimes seem to notice (or at least i think) but never ever tell me nothing

Unless you have given him a reason to think meth i doubt it. more or less you'r sleep depraved paranoia getting the better of you

sometimes my boss from work sees me, and give me a disappointed look, but he really doesnt tell me anything, i do how so ever get the job done at my work place

do u think he knows low key but is ok with it, but disappointed at the same time?
Hard to say without knowing the guy but remember that your own perceptions can be altered and you might have a bit of meth anxiety/paranoia going in when you interact with him. You could be imagining that he knows and is disappointed. I reckon if it was your boss and he knew his employee was fucked up on drugs he would probably say something if it happened often.

Unless you have given him a reason to think meth i doubt it. more or less you'r sleep depraved paranoia getting the better of you
nah, ive gotten past that point, dont over think stuff/ get paranoid

and yea ive never gave them a reason to think ive done meth

but often when im awake for 1+ days

i notice my
Hard to say without knowing the guy but remember that your own perceptions can be altered and you might have a bit of meth anxiety/paranoia going in when you interact with him. You could be imagining that he knows and is disappointed. I reckon if it was your boss and he knew his employee was fucked up on drugs he would probably say something if it happened often.

oh ok

thanks

I've literally been in the same position you are xplaining, i'd say just the drugs doin it. Once or twice when I got like that anxiety and shit wld kick in and I'd start messin shit up so watch for that. Then they do think ur on drugs..or retarded

I've literally been in the same position you are xplaining, i'd say just the drugs doin it. Once or twice when I got like that anxiety and shit wld kick in and I'd start messin shit up so watch for that. Then they do think ur on drugs..or retarded
cool thanks for the advice

I think it’s funny when people think they are acting fine but they are twacked the fuck out and gnawing their face off.

I feel like this thread is kind of questionable for this forum. I totally respect your situation Hugs, but this predicament doesn't really put you in any danger. We aren't really reducing harm. I'm not gonna close it but please think about this in the future.

I've always know people close to me i.e. who I deal with every day, can easily identify when I'm in a significantly altered state. Nobody is gonna look at you and exclaim "Aha, crystal meth!", but they will notice things like a gradual difference in your appearance that you might not notice.

Not necessarily, but it depends how you are on it. Some people, its instant. Others (like myself usually) quite often arent spotted since I chill a bit and my pupils dont dialate. Maybe im a little more or less sociable depending. people often didnt know and told me so. Are surprised to find Ive ever used drugs like that, often enough.

Once somebody gets to know me because theyre around often, they get to tell the difference really easily though. I dont fully understand it but sometimes it takes another set of watchful eyes to start spotting all the little differences. And big ones in overall behavior.

People can tell somethings off usually. We have a keen sense for others feelings and states of mind. Social instincts, empathy, inquisitiveness, threat gauging, etc. If someones around you regularly theyll get to know when youre on and off whether they know what that is or not.

After 48 hours without sleep u are not only fcked up from meth but also from sleep deprivation and probably almost everybody would think u are sick or something. Users will know. I am 48hrs awake not even on meth, just lot of modafinil and escitalopram and my eyes start to look like am high on something. And nonstop talking...

sometimes i cant seem to get a quick 5 hour power nap, to re-align my brain, before going out in public after being up all night drawing/ on meth

is there a very low percentage of someone being able to notice it?

or only other meth users can recognize this?
Everyone can tell if you've been up two days on meth.