• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids can one CWE MBox oxycodone IR 30mg mallinckrodt pills?

LSDiesel

Bluelighter
Hey, so it's been a little while since I have picked up "blues". In the past, I got Amneal pharma blues with imprint "a 215" which is considerably much less powder than one 30mg M Box. So obviously these M Boxes I have, and I know they are the real deal, not fent. I know that these are the most counterfeited of all 30mg oxy IR pills in North America. They are the real ones, I know this because I saw it filled at a pharmacy and dispensed into bottle and then handed to good buddy and then handed to me, never leaving my sight from the moment they were handed over the counter in the pharmacy.

Anyway, is it possible to perform a CWE on this pills in order to remove some of the extra fillers/binders in these pills? If a CWE is out of the question, is there another procedure that could work? Heating them or something?

This is meant for snorting also, not injecting. I have ODSMT and dillys for injecting, well not currently both, but those have good injection rushes for me personally, whereas oxy doesn't have a good rush when injected.

The Sandoz and Mundipharma oxys from 10mg up to 80mg are a great pleasure to snort, and really pack a punch even small lines. I can't seem to generate equipotent lines of M Boxes that deliver the same punch.

I don't know what's in the secret sauce of Sandoz/Mundipharma and oldskool Perdue pharma pills, it could even just be a higher dosage, but if it was possible to purify the powder of an M Box it might possibly provide the snorting rush that works with the Sandoz/Mundipharma pills, no?

I know I can feel a quarter of an 80 Sandoz or Mundi pill crushed into a line, which would be 20mg. So how come I feel 20mg line but don't feel 30mg M Box crushed. I do feel something just very reduced from the M Box, and when I eat them I feel them. I guess I'm a sucker for the snorting ritual. I probably like the quicker onset.

I know all about the different bioavalibilitys too, so don't need to quote me that, or suggest I plug them.

Has anyone attempted a CWE on an MBox? or any oxy IR pill that was particularly a lot of powder? Not percocet.

Last edited:
Mallinckrodt researched and developed an abuse resistant formulation of instant release oxycodone tabs & submitted it to the FDA and it was rejected. Proposed features included an additive that was an irritant if crushed & snorted, and one that caused the contents to turn into a gel making it impossible to inject. Only problem was they reduce the bioavailability for legitimate patients.

Maybe I'm just old school but I think oxy is an excellent drug taken orally, perhaps the best. I doubt the bioavailability of rectal administration is even worth the hassles, but perhaps you know the numbers.

If the inactive ingredients don't include talc, silicon or titanium dioxide or anything suspicious I think you might be okay but I seriously have my doubts, since Mallinckrodt was implicated equally with Purdue Pharma in the oxycodone abuse problem.

Also would you mind taking a photo of the front and back, because there's so many people out there who think they've got the real thing when they don't. It would be nice to see one