• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can loperamide be plugged?

CrackFoxx

Greenlighter
Im currently going through opiate withdrawel and find that a low dose of loperamide normally helps, the problem is ive got a bad case of gastritis and cant take any pills without wreaking havoc with my stomach. Could i safely plug loperamide just to take the edge off withdrawel?

fuck no man you can not plug lope, god dam see this is what happens when one idiot writes about anti diahera medicine for opiate withdrawal now you have people like this wanting to shove lope up their assholes

we need to create some kind of anti- lope threads on bluelight to prevent more people from abusing this TOXIC TOXIC medication. This is a toxic, harmful pill that people are desperately using to try and escape their withdrawals.

If you are that desperate to try and change the way you feel during withdrawal, drink alcohol: specifically red wine. I have been addicted to opiates for 8 years now and have gone through many many many many horrible detoxes.. let me tell you, I tried this "lope" once and only once I took 20 of the 2 mgs pills and felt absolutely 0 god dam relief

stop taking lope. It is harmful. It is toxic, it doesn't get you high, and it doesn't help withdrawal

OP can you look into suboxone or methadone maintenance?

Ive been through withdrawel every other week for about 3 years and lope does work for me but like i say ive desroyed my stomach with all the pills i take. Only other really bad option i have is poppy seed tea which normally makes withdrawel a shit ton harder when i stop taking it.

I've never used lope but I've heard a lot that swears by it. I'm not sure on plugging but I don't see why it be any different then oral. Maybe stronger? Not sure dude. Gl though :)

I guess you could plug lope like any other pill if you really wanted. But that just sounds ridiculous! And I'm sure you wouldn't shit for days after that lol or at least a good while! I have no idea why anyone would do this as it has NO recreational value no matter the ROA, except you say you cant swallow pills because of your stomach? how about liquids like water? what if you just took the lope, turned it into a water based solution as if you were going to plug it and use an oral syringe to squirt the solution in your mouth and swallow that? It would be like drinking water basically. I would try that if you have a problem swallowing pills before plugging it! But if you truly cant swallow a pill or anything, why aren't you at the doctor yet? that's not good.

Why not use poppy seed tea until the gastritis clears allowing you to use lope again?

Yes it can be done but I don't recommend it because there is a fine line for each individual and when you change the ROA it can be a huge difference. Some people get the euphoria with 12mg, some it takes several times that amount the first time. It has an enormous half life and though I'd have to do the research for rectal BA I'd figure that it's much higher than oral (again I would have to research that though and have no energy at this exact moment). If that's the case you could easily overdo it by plugging lope. Maybe consider taking it orally with something to coat the stomach and taking it in smaller doses (divide your normal amount over a few hours instead of all at once). There is more info on this probably on the megathread here on BL too. The biggest concern is the cardiac irregularities it can cause and the side effects from too high a dose (unsteady, vision changes, etc.) or high doses taken before the previous has run its course. I'd encourage other drugs. Yes lope is OTC but you could ward off wd insufflating small doses of another opioid instead. Just a thought.

OP,lopermides very helpfu tool. I wouldn't mess with it because takes care business and also opiate withdrawal, to a point.

Sure, you can plug pretty much anything, but I wouldn't recommend it.

And don't go over 10mg or so, it's extremely cardiotoxic

If you are that desperate to try and change the way you feel during withdrawal, drink alcohol: specifically red wine.

Great advice for someone with gastritis...

While you are right that Lope is cardiotoxic in higher doses, it definitely does ease WD even in lower, non-harmful doses like 4-8mg. So don't generalize your experience on everyone else.
Everybody reacts differently and I got a lot of relief from only 6mg Loperamide. Dose is everything. Of course it will fuck up your bowels and heart when you take 100+mg or so but it is a very helpful tool for diarrhea etc so please don't demonise it.