PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can kratom be sourced in the uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

freddie72

Greenlighter
Hi forum. I am wanting to try kratom to help me through my initial week or 2 of cold Turkey coming off co codamol and tramadol. Although during the day is hellish i try my best to endure it so as hopefully this awful experience will stick in my mind so as not to abuse these drugs everyday again. The one thing i just cant cope with is the restless legs and insomnia, it literally drives me crazy. I was wanting to try kratom for nightime to get rls relief and get sleep but as i am in the uk i dont know where to get kratom? I love tramadol/ codeine for nights out or an odd Saturday night in, it cant be denied it makes you feel amazing, my problem is that the next day i often tell myself just one more day then i will leave it for a week haha, sometimes i stick to that other times i dont and that is where the kratom comes in, i dont want the kratom for euphoria just to help the opiate withdrawal. Any ideas????

We don't allow sourcing discussion, even for legal things, sorry.

I'll say that kratom is an opioid itself, it binds to the opioid receptors so although it will cure the RLS, it will just prolong your suffering and it's very easy to just become physically addicted to kratom instead. In my experience kratom the RLS from kratom is worse than from any other opioid though the other symptoms are not as severe. A lot of people tout kratom aa a miracle cure but it's really just replacing one opioid with another. That may be acceptable for some, for example, if you replace IV heroin and the junkie lifestyle with a kratom addiction, you might consider it a huge improvement that saved your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.