• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Can injecting a gram of heroin really kill you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitegurlz

Greenlighter
People say Kurt Cobain was murdered bc he had a gram of heroin in his system, so he couldn't have pulled the trigger

People say lots of shit about stuff they know nothing about.

There's not really a specific amount of heroin you can reliably say would or wouldn't kill a regular user like this.

I've shot a gram of heroin before. I still could have shot myself after. So have lots of other people. And I suspect Kurt Cobain could have afforded a much bigger habit than I had.

Could injecting a gram of heroin kill a regular person who's never used opioids before? Yeah totally. But for a heavy user it's amazing how high tolerance can become.

Point is, anyone saying cobain couldn't have killed himself because he had a gram of heroin in his system is talking out of their ass.

Last edited:
if this thread is about a conspiracy related to Kurt Kobain I will move this to CEPS and ask @cduggles to merge it into the conspiracy thread.

anyway it depends if you are very opioid naive then yes, even people with moderate tolerance can die from it ( but all depends on two factors, tolerance and purity,cut or not,fent laced or fent analogue laced or not, etc)

anyway the response is yes and no, but to avoid all the speculation involved I will close the thread, if you can clarify the purpose of the question through a PM I will be more than happy to re-open it if not it will stay closed for now.

Until then, closed.

If you have pure heroin, 20mg is a strong dose for someone with no tolerance. Pure heroin, a gram would kill just about anyone unless they had absurd tolerance. But most heroin is way cut, so a gram isn't reallt a gram kf heroin. Also, with fentanyl these days, it's really easy to to OD. Don't ever inject s gram of heroin.

Status
Not open for further replies.