• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

can I use MDMA a day after i used a 2c

TrippyZebra

Bluelighter
I've looked all over for an answer and havent found anything, i used 2ci midnight saturday and its 6pm now so its almost been 2 days now. Well i got a bunch of molly and my friends keep saying i should use some ive looked that lsd causes some cross tolerance because it uses the same receptors even though psychs mimic serotonin and dont release it like mdma i dont want any tolerance honestly because its been 6 months since ive used mdma and i want a good roll dammit! how much would the 2ci interfere with the roll, 2ci gives pretty damn euphoric feelings so i feel that it does slightly release serotonin more than the other 2c-x's do. im probably gonna wait even longer roll i just wanna know how much it would affect the roll?

Last edited:
If you love life and your body dont touch mdma. Ps I used mdma (molly) 10times in my life and I regret everyday. Be safe my brother.

I only roll every half a year now if that. It does do damage to the brain but it is so minuscule if you are frugal with your use. Your brain is a powerful thing it can repair itself.

I have heard of a cross tolerance between 25I-NBOMe and 6-APB (Benzofury), 2C-I and MDMA are directly related to both of those, so there is probably a cross tolerance. But 6-APB is easier to build a tolerance to, so maybe not.