• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Can i use a nicotine vape(e-cig) for other drugs?

nancy145

Bluelighter
Just got a random idea, i doubt it'll work for all the drugs I've said here or even any of them, but i figured i'd ask if it would work anyway. I have a vape(e-cig) and ejuice for it with and without nicotine,so i can use either. I'm wondering if i took another drug and mixed it in with ejuice with no nicotine then filled my vape with that and vaped it would it work? I'm thinking about doing this for DMT,mescaline citrate(peyote in salt form), cocaine, pills(benzos, ampthetamines,and opiods), keef, and LSD if I'm able to get it in something that will mix or dissolve into the juice. Also if there's acetominophen in the pills should i do a CWE first? thanks

I don't know about those specific drugs you mentioned, but I have seen certain cannabinoid blends (potent spice blends) used in tanks. Your best bet is to make a blend with Pg/Vg and whatever compound you choose that has a low melting point and experiment.

Syth cannaboids I believe can be am about to find out soon n let u know ab-fabunaca

You can vape almost every drug listed, vaping enough quick enough to get high is a different story.
You can't vape pills sorry
If you have pure zanax powder you can make a liquid solution and vape that i've done it personally with alprazolam
Vaping benzos is the dumbest thing you can do unless you've been tweaking all day and need to come down quick, don't vape benzos. You'll think one more hit and i should be good, but that one last hit is the one that makes you blackout.

I use an RDA with a box mod not a tank

Also this is very unhealthy for your lungs, after i vape alprazolam i cough big black clumps of crap out of my lungs

I've heard of people doing this but not with the most of the substances you mentioned. FFS why would you even think about vaping LSD, mescaline or benzos when their oral and sublingual bioavailabilities are so high? You need to do some research on how these substances are absorbed before you end up doing some serious damage to your lungs.

I'm sure DMT, synthetic cannabinoids, methamphetamine, PCP, freebase cocaine and freebase heroin would work; but only because they are already smokeable/vape-able.

You can DEF vape meth.. for example I've been up for two nights on the stuff... there's not so much a "trick" to it as a list of precautions. But, my body has just reached the go-fuck-yourself-its-sleep-time phase, so I'll come back tomorrow and explain the two set ups I've used, the pro's and con's, safety instructions, and the very great importance of having LOTS of spare coils.. just like smoking a pipe requires you buy bulk lighters, you're gonna kill your coils fast.

Now night night for now.

fully decarbed cannabis and some veg gylcerin left cooking for a few hours is a nice vape but keep in mind it needs to be diluted with some PG due to how thick it'll be or some add in some flavor pg based to dilute it and give it a nice taste

I've vaped H, ideally youd have a an RDA on a temp control box mod, theres a lot of guides on the internet to vaping weed.

Not sure if im correct in this but i think you can pretty mich vape any water soluble drug, just stick to 100% VG juices, dont fuck with PG.

certain chems you can, its best if you have one where you can put different tempurates.

Id also like to stress i really dont advise doing this if you cant do really big cloud chaser style hits, the type where you can go through 1ml of juice in 5-10 minutes.

For the method just create your drug solution using 2ml of water and add to 8ml of your favorite e-juice. Puff away in a room with doors and windows closed till you reach wherever you wanna be and chill out in the fog