• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I take xtc around 50-60 hours after getting a tooth implant?

Cm_011999

Greenlighter
Hey all, happy new years!
I’m scheduled to get a tooth implant on the 2nd (10 am) but I’m also going to party on the 4th (10 pm) since my friend is coming to visit. Does anyone here know if it’s going to be really dangerous if I roll after getting the implant? I’m kinda scared and worried I might fuck up my teeth or get an infection. Please help me!

Hello and welcome to bluelight,

I'd advise against it only due to the fact Ecstasy/MDMA causes a side effect called bruxism. If you're unsure of what it means it's involuntary muscle contractions of the jaw. You may end up doing more damage to your teeth if you end up taking it. Waiting a few extra weeks or a month won't kill you.

If you don't smoke and don't go rolling your face off I don't think it will be troublesome. What where your previous experiences with said Mdma? Lots of jaw tension? Dry mouth? These are what you might want to watch out for thus not rolling. If you do roll make sure to not smoke and keep off of the alcoholic beverages (hard drinks tend to "reset" your body's immune system for a day or two after consumption, which might worsen said possible damage to your teeth).

I dont think it will be an issue. Clenching for me is pretty mild to no n existent at 150mg or less. 120mg it probably doesn't happen at all. You could also pickup some VitaPLUR gum which is designed for rolling and contains magnesium amonst other things which basically stops clenching, or take magnesium chelate during the roll will do the same. Maybe a mouth guard if your that worried or dont want to wait a whole lot longer.

uhh no dude.

MDMA = teeth grinding.

How the hell do you think that symptom of teeth grinding works well with a drug that causes teeth grinding?

it doesnt at all. you just want the drug dude. step back

If you don't smoke and don't go rolling your face off I don't think it will be troublesome. What where your previous experiences with said Mdma? Lots of jaw tension? Dry mouth? These are what you might want to watch out for thus not rolling. If you do roll make sure to not smoke and keep off of the alcoholic beverages (hard drinks tend to "reset" your body's immune system for a day or two after consumption, which might worsen said possible damage to your teeth).

bruh... what the fuck...