• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can I Take Xanax for Lack of Concentration due to Anxiety?

ketquest

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I am currently facing a stressful situation with a lawsuit and it is really impairing my ability to focus on anything because I am constantly thinking about it every day in the last month, I can't focus on my job, I can't even focus on stuff I like like watching series and playing games, that damned thing is always there in the back of my mind, annoying me, just thinking about it now makes my heart race. When I notice I have lost myself inside my mind and stressing me out, it has been very annoying.

Will taking Xanax gonna help me get back to normal for a bit and relax, and make me able to focus on what I have to do?

I don't even like benzos, it's not like I am taking it for a high, I don't even like downers as a recreative drug. And I am not planning on taking it every day either, just when the anxiety is too much.

Hey guys, I am currently facing a stressful situation with a lawsuit and it is really impairing my ability to focus on anything because I am constantly thinking about it every day in the last month, I can't focus on my job, I can't even focus on stuff I like like watching series and playing games, that damned thing is always there in the back of my mind, annoying me, just thinking about it now makes my heart race. When I notice I have lost myself inside my mind and stressing me out, it has been very annoying.

Will taking Xanax gonna help me get back to normal for a bit and relax, and make me able to focus on what I have to do?

I don't even like benzos, it's not like I am taking it for a high, I don't even like downers as a recreative drug. And I am not planning on taking it every day either, just when the anxiety is too much.
Maybe so. I find alprazolam most useful in tiny doses too small to be sedating. 0.5 mg Manorest tablets are scored to break in half.

Alprazolam 1mg- 2mg for anxiolytic purposes + Adderall 5-10mg IR for increased alertness and concentration
This is exactly what I was going to suggest! the Xanax should help clear any constant lingering thoughts of the lawsuit and the Adderall to prevent the Xanax from being the cause of even more inability to focus. Purely personal preference and not in high doses or you risk losing yourself in a speedball situation.

Good luck!

Just take the Adderall. If you're concerned with being edgy, try Vyvanse instead. I would characterize Vyvanse as incredibly euphoric / happy vibes compared to the aggressive / angry tendencies I get on Adds.