• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Can I take methadone shortly after i smoke H!

Mattyn55

Greenlighter
Sorry if In the wrong spot but does anyone know if I can wake up, smoke a little bit of H and then take methadone to keep me well throughout the day? Thx.

Yes you can do that, obviously be aware that you're using a strong opiate on top of another strong opiate but the methadone is going to take three hours to kick in fully so as lo g as you dont smoke more heroin it should have worn off quite a bit by then.

you can also inhale air through ur nose and exhale it through your mouth, did you know that? OT: of course you can, just be careful with the doses and combining with other meds, you could OD.

You can, but it's risky.

I've certainly taken methadone and heroin close together on many occasions, it's still potentially dangerous, particularly if your tolerance isn't that high.

You can, but it's risky.

I've certainly taken methadone and heroin close together on many occasions, it's still potentially dangerous, particularly if your tolerance isn't that high.
Tokerancevis pretty high. Bout a g a day (smoked) And I’m sure it’s got at lest a little fent in bc everything does now a days. Just wanted to make sure I’d b ok bc I’m gonna take it at work. Or I’m gonna wake up, smoke a 20 then take the done a hour later or so.

You can, but it's risky.

Tolerance is pretty high. G a day (smoked). It been years since I’ve got my hands on a wafer and if I remember correctly I actually enjoyed them miore than any other opiate I’d done at the time. I’m gonn get up tmrw smoke a 20 maybe a 40 of H, wait a hour and take the whole 40mg peach wafer.