• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Can i take MDMA when on buprenorphine with naloxone

Dabwa

Greenlighter
My girlfriend and I are in withdrawals from whatever that gray / tan death rock shit is and fentanyl. We have two mdma pills and was wondering if we broke them into fourths would it help. Iam mostly out of the woods but she's not.. .
Also looking for people to meet up with the green bay area if theres anyone out there.

My girlfriend and I are in withdrawals from whatever that gray / tan death rock shit is and fentanyl. We have two mdma pills and was wondering if we broke them into fourths would it help. Iam mostly out of the woods but she's not.. .
Also looking for people to meet up with the green bay area if theres anyone out there.
MDMA will not help your Opiate withdrawals.

Take care.

MDMA and buprenorphine shouldn't interact directly or dangerously . Nobody wants the naloxone in it, is to deter IV use?

I wouldn't expect any health risks from the combination, but I'm not sure about how it would feel to roll in withdrawal. If I really wanted to change how I felt like that I wouldn't fuck around with quarter pills, though. I'd want to be rolling balls so I couldn't tell I was withdrawing.

I've heard regular amphetamine can be helpful so maybe the MDMA will help? I've never even considered the idea of rolling in withdrawal. Sorry.

I've heard regular amphetamine can be helpful so maybe the MDMA will help? I've never even considered the idea of rolling in withdrawal. Sorry.
It will compete with some of the transporters/receptors.

Opioid withdrawal is a thing of its own, the only known band-aid are dissociatives. Some light MDMA dose might increase your mood, it's really an experiment I know little about. I'd rather take some benzo or Z drug.

I always wondered if shrooms dmt or psychs in general would help with withdrawal, never had the balls to try it in full blown withdrawal cause I was always afraid it would make shit worse

I always wondered if shrooms dmt or psychs in general would help with withdrawal, never had the balls to try it in full blown withdrawal cause I was always afraid it would make shit worse
DMT helped me but I was 8 days into methadone withdraws and pretty dead set on kicking it. I felt a warm glow that started in my chest and radiated outwards. I broke through and when I came back I didn't really care about my body feeling like shit anymore. When I got home I dumped 100mg of methadone liquid on the ground.

I wouldn't risk mushrooms during w/d because if it's a bad time it's going to be a bad time for hours.

They help temporarily but soon as you come down you feel rough again.

Yes there’s no problem with MDMA and buprenorphine interacting. I do it all the time.

-GC

DMT helped me but I was 8 days into methadone withdraws and pretty dead set on kicking it. I felt a warm glow that started in my chest and radiated outwards. I broke through and when I came back I didn't really care about my body feeling like shit anymore. When I got home I dumped 100mg of methadone liquid on the ground.

I wouldn't risk mushrooms during w/d because if it's a bad time it's going to be a bad time for hours.
My girlfriend has been suggesting DMT.
It is definitely something I want to experience and definitely open to it.
At this point its been 20 days and the arm and leg pain really hasn't lightened up but about 20%..
Its absolutely exhausting and just need a day for my body to relax and with minimal resources being in NE Wisconsin MDMA is the only thing we have laying around..
Thank you vary much for taking the time

First off I absolutely love the area you live, U.P. is where I’d like to retire if I ever make it to age.

DMT can be had from many different online sources, and it’s not impossible for the average person to learn how to extract it. It can greatly help with the motivation to continue this path of recovery from the fent.

-GC