• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Can I take heroine after taking subutex not suboxone

Stephanie135: Don't take more sub until you start to go into withdrawl. You can only get PWD from taking sub too soon after full agonist opiates like H, and if you do the H too soon after your last sub dose, you wont get sick from PWD, you just wont feel it. I usually wait about 10-12 hours minimum before dosing with bupe of any kind whether it be suboxone, subutex, zubsolv, etc. after my last dose of a full agonist like heroin. If you have a slow metabolism I would suggest waiting a little bit longer than 10-12 hrs as I have a very fast metabolism and drugs of all types usually go right through me pretty fast. If you wait a little longer and have more H you plan on doing, you might be able to feel it after you take some more, but don't over do it with the H if its being blocked by the sub, as that can lead to an overdose even if you don't feel the heroin at all. It has happened to lots of people trying to take heroin or other strong full agonist opiates and doing too much trying to overpower the sub that is still in their system. They take way more than normal because of not being able to feel it and die from an OD! Be careful and be safe what ever you decide to do.

After taking suboxone, if I do some H and I'm not getting high, can I still overdose without a buzz? and if so how will I know if this is happening?

^Yes you can still overdose, you may experience shallow breathing/dizziness etc. before you pass out, but if you inject it you may not even realize that you overdosed.

In my experience, if 8mg or more of bupe is taken in a day, you should ALMOST get complete blockage from heroin. It all depends how far apart they are spaced out. You can take 2mg, and do heroin 40mins later, and get complete blockage, while if you do it say a few hours after, you can still get a buzz. It's a very complicated matter, and like I said, when I take 8mg in a day, i feel like I get 75% blockage if I do heroin or opiates. I can still enjoy doing heroin later in the day if I keep it at 4mg or less, but them days are long gone, i prefer suboxone over any opiate actually, i find the.buzz.much more pleasant and long acting then opiates, call me addicted to opiates still :) I'm good with bupe!

I have this cramping in my stomach won’t go away because I was in severe withdrawal of the other day two days ago and it comes and go Will the heroin make it go away

It came when I mixed a Subutex with the Suboxone and I started throwing my guts up I came from 18 day detox and they put me back on so if you text maintenance so I started my Suboxsune again and that made me sick and I don’t know what to do if I should do some heroin or some methadone

Subutex / buprenorphine binds very tightly to the opioid receptor, it activates them only to 30% but that's another thing. Heroin can't displace the blocking subutex from the receptors and remains mostly inactive. I took some morphine while on 4mg/d bupe and had no effects whatsoever. Absolutely nothing. It depends on the dose and your tolerance (amount of receptors) but I'd say it's a waste of material, you need to wait until you get uncomfortable withdrawal effects and then take the H.

Subuxone is bad stuff, they say the naloxone was inactive but it isn't always.

I took little pieces (suboxsune )AT a time like some one told me it seemed to work last night but my stomach still hurts when I take it but it takes a little while to go away hopefully it’ll do the same this morning I took some clonidine along with it I hope I don’t vomit again I haven’t in 4 days

I believe my stomach is hurting because of the constipation but I have nothing in there to move my bowels wet exception small saltine crackers somebody told me to eat bananas is that right

Subutex / buprenorphine binds very tightly to the opioid receptor, it activates them only to 30% but that's another thing. Heroin can't displace the blocking subutex from the receptors and remains mostly inactive. I took some morphine while on 4mg/d bupe and had no effects whatsoever. Absolutely nothing. It depends on the dose and your tolerance (amount of receptors) but I'd say it's a waste of material, you need to wait until you get uncomfortable withdrawal effects and then take the H.

Subuxone is bad stuff, they say the naloxone was inactive but it isn't always.
Everyone reacts differently. I know with me being on 8mg a day if I wait 12+ hours I can feel a shot of dope pretty good, but I also have a very fast metabolism. Bupe will not hold me the full 24hrs I have to split dose.

My friend on the other hand is on 8mg also and it takes him 48hrs before he can feel a shot.

I'm talking about regular ole dope. Fent dope is a different animal. I bust through that on 16mg with ease

I can’t eat anything T all as soon as I do I feel sick I just going out of my mind now

What came from the Detox feeling fine then when I took that generic Suboxone it messed me up and I haven’t fine I haven’t been feeling the same sense and don’t know what to do

Everyone reacts differently. I know with me being on 8mg a day if I wait 12+ hours I can feel a shot of dope pretty good, but I also have a very fast metabolism. Bupe will not hold me the full 24hrs I have to split dose.

My friend on the other hand is on 8mg also and it takes him 48hrs before he can feel a shot.

I'm talking about regular ole dope. Fent dope is a different animal. I bust through that on 16mg with ease
What about a 90/10 poppy heroin/fent mix? On sublocade and planning to boof a bit of this stuff.