• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can i take chlorprothixene after mdma or mephedrone?

trofey

Greenlighter
if i dont sleep i take Chlorprothixene.
Chlorprothixene is a typical antipsychotic drug of the thioxanthene (tricyclic) class. Chlorprothixene exerts strong blocking effects by blocking the 5-HT2 D1, D2, D3, histamine H1, muscarinic and alpha1 adrenergic receptors.
so it blocks some dopamine receptors... Can i use it after mdma/mephedrone? Or i need to find another pills for sleep?

After an MDMA or 4MMC session you should be exhausted and ready to sleep, why would you need an antipsychotic? Do you want to cut shot the last part of the high?

If you took pure MDMA you should not have much trouble falling asleep to be honest. I can't imagine I would need an anti-psychotic to knock me out after a good roll. Apart from that I would give my brain a rest after such a night and try not to add any more powerful psychotropic drugs on if I am able to sleep at all. If not, I wouldn't choose an anti-psychotic to knock me out but rather a spliff or perhaps a good single malt whisky even

If you took pure MDMA you should not have much trouble falling asleep to be honest. I can't imagine I would need an anti-psychotic to knock me out after a good roll. Apart from that I would give my brain a rest after such a night and try not to add any more powerful psychotropic drugs on if I am able to sleep at all. If not, I wouldn't choose an anti-psychotic to knock me out but rather a spliff or perhaps a good single malt whisky even

Good one. Agreed. If you have real mdma you should be able to sleep even while still slightly rolling.

thanks, i thought that because of mdma is a stimulant i can have some problems with sleep
and if i take mdma the day after i took Chlorprothixene, wont i feel mdma less potent, bacause of Chlorprothixene is an antagonist of dopamine receptors? it is written that the effect lasts 2-3 hours and The elimination half-life is 8-12 hours... i cant find how long it fully leave body..

Last edited: