• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I Snort This? MEGA

How about Kratom? hahahahahahahahaha not that I ever would want to but I'm curious as to whether it even has ANY BA intranasally

^Well people sniff ground up yopo seeds, I don't see why someone wouldn't sniff Kratom. Unless it doesn't work, that is.

How about Kratom? hahahahahahahahaha not that I ever would want to but I'm curious as to whether it even has ANY BA intranasally

The specific alkaloids may be intranasally bioavailable but because you have to consume GRAMS of kratom to have any effect, you'd clog your nose long before you consumed anywhere near an amount required to produce an effect, not to mention given the taste/smell how goddamn unpleasant that would be!

If you had pure 7-OHM, it might be different.

Alright gonna get some pure kratom alkaloids and rail em just so I can say I snorted kratom...
jkjkjk

Alright gonna get some pure kratom alkaloids and rail em just so I can say I snorted kratom...
jkjkjk
meh why not? If it wont kill you, screw you up physically, or something permanently fuck you up, its a nice badge to bear. Kinda like when I was in elementary school and snorted pop rocks, salt, sugar, lettuce (the vegetable), sesame seeds, Smarties, nerds (the candy), and various other things to impress others. The salt carried over into adulthood as I did "tequila stuntmans" after watching steve-o do it. Snort a line of salt, lime squirted in the eye, then take a shot of tequila.

Author notice: there is no HR value to this other than that the listed items were benign and caused only discomfort and no lasting damage other than word being spread around my peers.

No you don't; not unless you potentiate it with some sort of base before consumption. Insufflated has a higher BA.

Also, amphetamine combined with orange juice is weaker than regular oral amphetamine due to the citric acid.

No one is ever right. Some people seem to know all the right answers. :p

New to this thread but I have a question.... I've been told I don't get high on Norco because of my Butrans patch. Would the same be true if the Norco was snorted? I'm guessing so, but figured I'd ask

You're not getting high from the Norco because of the buprenorphine's blocking effect. So snorting it wouldn't help either