• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can I smoke weed again?

iwannafeelthatway

Greenlighter
So, I smoked weed a year and a half ago, and had a terrifying experience. I only had a few flashbacks where I completely felt high again, but every day, I would just feel out of it, and it would remind me of being high, and I would freak out and start dissociating. When I went out and it was bright out, everything would just look so vivid and unreal. I wasn't able to function because of this. It went away eventually, but I still got mild dissociation for more than a year after. Do you think I got HPPD, or this is normal? Would it be safe for me to smoke weed again if I just took like one hit at first? Because I really want to.

start small and work your way up since you really want to and probably will. just be very careful.

but if you get negative effects again from it like the past then it's best to refrain from using it as it may just not be for you.

First experiences with cannabis can definitely be overwhelming, just take one or two tokes and wait until the effects fully develop, it can take a while before it really hits you.Wait at least 20 minutes to analyze how you feel and try more if you feel like it, no need to rush it.
No need to smoke a whole joint either, it won't be enjoyable at all when you're not used to the effects yet.