• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I smoke oxy 10's?

VeraEllenFirefly

Bluelighter
Been so long since I did pills. Just been all H. With these new things to avoid abuse is it possible to smoke them?

It’s possible, but it’s the biggest waste ever. Opiates like oxycodone are destroyed by heat. Not to mention there are inactive fillers in pills that you definitely don’t want to be inhaling.

When swallowed your body absorbs nearly 90% of it. When smoked, your body absorbs less than 10%.

Definitley do not smoke them.

I third no smoking. Swallowing is probably best and least risky although sniffing oxy is a joy I miss immensely and my preferred ROA.

I third no smoking. Swallowing is probably best and least risky although sniffing oxy is a joy I miss immensely and my preferred ROA.
Same here. I’ve tried all ROAs with oxy (except IM) and snorting was my favorite by far :)

Same here. I’ve tried all ROAs with oxy (except IM) and snorting was my favorite by far :)

The intranasal bioavailability of oxycodone is about 50/60% while the oral bioavailability is 80/90%. Why would snorting be better, as it also lasts less time.

It hits faster. And Ive seen more recent studies that place the BA of intranasal as high as around 75%.