• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Can I save this shot?

Supedu

Greenlighter
So I was using a needle I didnt realize was bent, was able to draw in blood and I always draw in a good amt to make sure I'm registered, and I think the tiniest bit may have clotted bc the plunger wouldn't push in at all. So i untied, squeezed with all my might and got it into a cap. Now, I refiltered it and drew it fine, albeit with way more water. The problem is I did a regular hit using a new needle, not thinking I'd have time to save this one, and i really shouldn't do any more before work. I put it back in the cap, very, very diluted. Idc if I have to take 3 hits and i dont get a rush, it happens, i just dont want it to go to waste. Does anyone have an effective method for reducing clotting and saving this shot in say 4 hrs? Is microwaving it a crazy idea? I used to do dope a lot, now I just go on like 2-3 kicks every few months so pls dont crap all over me.

Thanks.

P.S. sorry if that's a long post but I wanted to make sure that my situation is very clear so no one posts replies that really dont apply to my situation. And yes I did search the forums, found a thread but it had no real advice. Thanks again

The general rule of thumb is that blood which has coagulated in the syringe should not be injected. I used to do all kinds of crazy shit to try and dissolve it, but nothing really works. I wouldn't recommend storing a contaminated shot for several hours.

You should plug it. Kinda gross but that's what i always do in similar situations. I jus5 transfer the shot back to a spoon and then use a oral syringe to pull up the solution. Lube the thing up and squirt it up your bum, no wasted smack. You still get a bit of a rush when you plug H.

I totally agree. I think that you should cut your losses and plug it, as this will most likely get you the best bioavailability of any other route of administration. Granted, it's only been a short period of time, but it's still inadvisable. It's not incredibly relevant, but it would still be nice to know what the drug in question is. I thought at first that it was probably Heroin, but you mentioned the Rush as a matter of significant importance and that leads me to think it could be Methamphetamine? Let us know

well the thread is tagged "heroin", so I guess that answers your question?

Haha, I guess I had a reason for assuming it was Heroin. Apparently I'm a little blind. All of my previous points stand, but I'll add for good measure that when Heroin is stored in solution for an extended period of time, it tends to revert back to good old Morphine, which of course will reduce the potency of your injection.