• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I k hole whilst high on coke safely?

nickygstar

Greenlighter
I got a half gram of coke that I’m going through tonight and I also got some ketamine that I was doing last night. I want to IM and take about 100mg to go into a k hole whilst on the coke but I don’t want to have a heart attack. Couldn’t find rational information about how dangerous it is.

Calvin Klein baby! I've done this exact thing. I'm in my twenties and a healthy male tho.
Check out my Calvin Klein thread if you want to read up more on the interaction and dangers.
I had no heart issues. And that idea of ketamine and HR is loose. I think you'll be fine

Now if you can, try taking a couple lines while going into the khole.

The mixture even has a name - Chaos

It's very popular with media types. I have no idea as to the proportions of cocaine and ketamine but from what I understand, it requires very high quality cocaine.

I got a half gram of coke that I’m going through tonight and I also got some ketamine that I was doing last night. I want to IM and take about 100mg to go into a k hole whilst on the coke but I don’t want to have a heart attack. Couldn’t find rational information about how dangerous it is.
Yea ket doesn't really affect your heart all that much that's why they use it as an anthestetic for old people and children in some hospitals that said I would be careful using it on top of other drugs which lower you're heart rate like opiates but yea CK Calvin Klein was a favourite of mine it might be harder to khole though but yea I wouldn't worry about that too much