• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I Just Not Worry About Supplements?

Because I don't have them, can't afford them, or am too lazy to get them
Never took supplements, I'm perfectly fine. Not saying they can't be beneficial but if you don't exaggerate with this drug they aren't absolutely necessary

If you're respectful with the drug, they're not necessary, but it doesn't mean they aren't helpful. Main reason I use them is because they really reduce immediate negative 'comedown' effects, but seem to boost afterglow. But MDMA still fucks my mood up for months whether I use them or not. The best thing for staying safe from MDMA's negatives long term is finding out how often your body and mind can handle it and not doing it any more than that. Certainly not more than once every couple of months though really, if you're gonna be using it for a long time.

Last edited:
What about after doing it for my first time? What're the chances of adverse effects in the long-term?

What're the risks if I already have a mild depressive disorder?

Last edited:
What about after doing it for my first time? What're the chances of adverse effects in the long-term?

What're the risks if I already have a mild depressive disorder?
Could be that the depression is going to be a bit worse for a few days, but that's worst case scenario. Normally for your first time, if you take care not to take too much or to redose too often, take care to hydrate properly etc you won't have a hangover but instead you'll feel amazing, happy and at peace. This is called the afterglow and it's what happens if you stick to some basic rules

This is provided you have tested your drugs. If you're taking some unknown substance all of this flies out the window

Okay

I've also read that MDMA seems to be an okay experience for schizophrenics. What do you think?

Personally I think MDMA could be absolutely awful for schizophrenics. It's main methods of action are stimulation and psyhedelia, both of which are known to aggravate psychosis. Not that some couldn't get away with it, but it sounds like a bad idea to me. MDMA can induce hypomanic states and mild delusional thought patterns even in the best of people.

You don't need to worry about them too much, but dropping some magnesium beforehand never hurt anyone. That is if you don't like the bruxism. If you do, then happy rolling!