• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Can I have my bud and smoke it too?

pax-antebellum

Greenlighter
I just started dating this girl who introduced me to bud last month--and by extension some of her dealers & friends. I spend basically everyday with her and the new friends she is introducing me to. I really like my new social circle. I'm in a bit of a quagmire, though. I want to keep smoking and continue to bond over a common interest with these people, but I just finished grad school which means one thing: crippling student debt on the horizon. Ergo, I need to get a professional job, but I am not willing to compromise my new found happiness so that I can pass a gratuitous drug test. I'll likely work at a government agency based on my skill set, which means recurring drug tests. :|

I've heard of "synthetic weed," but there doesn't appear to be any good research indicating the efficacy of this stuff. In addition to a lack of research, the products themselves are found online, which is asking to be ripped off if I'm not careful. Is anyone aware of a way to obtain a product that provides a weed-esque high that is not actually marijuana? If not, what are some alternative class of drugs that can be consumed and "cleared" out of my system within 72 hours for a standard urine drug test?

Here is what I'm sort of looking for:

-I want to have a 75% chance of testing negative within 72-96 hours after initial consumption of the substance. I'm an "average" 20-something with a slightly higher-than-average metabolism rate.

-If the product(s) need to be purchased online, I would like to be fairly confidence that I am not buying from a cop. Also, I would prefer the vendor have a reputation for not selling fake items.

-I can be a little paranoid, so it would be nice to use a substance that has at least some research indicating that it is not highly neurotoxic (I've only read about MDMA possibly being neurotoxic, but there may be others).

Any advice (e.g. reputable websites) would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry mate we're not here to recommend you drugs.
Be careful with addiction though if you're in debt and plan to start taking stronger stuff.

if you want that job with all of those ridiculous drug screens and what not, then dont do any drugs. just dont. if you do, you will invariably get caught. it will more then likely be at the most inopportune moment as well. it is the nature of those kinds of things. we push the boundary as far to the edge as we can. in the end the ledge stops, yet we go on. some times that first step can be a big one so try to think about 5 years into the future and ask yourself if you want to find another career in your field. how hard will it be to get a job after losing yours to drugs?

your best bet is to find something that jives with your new found love of the ganja. a smart guy like yourself needs to get to a medical state, get your card and be a free man. not only do dispensaries carry amazing products {for the most part} but you wont have to deal with the repercussions of getting in trouble if your caught doing it illegally. it was the best decision i have ever made, getting my card and being a legal user. another thing to think about is that doobage will not be illegal for ever. there will be a time where not only will you be able to buy everywhere, but no one will hold it against you for having the metabolites of THC in your urine.

so maybe just hold out, find out how to beat a drug screen and continue to smoke? i did just that for over 20 years. synthetic urine kits are inexpensive {relatively speaking} they work of used properly and you can keep one on you or in your car in case you get hurt on the job. just put the kit together, use the cars heater to pre warm the sample and BAM! you're good to go. it can be that easy. the decision you need to make is if it is worth it or not for you t lose your job with all of that college debt above your head. i too had school loans and continued to smoke. but that was a choice i was comfortable with after thinking it all through. in the end, no one can make that choice for you. the responsibility and the repercussions are yours alone to carry.

good luck!