• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Can I go ahead and take 10ug of ALD-52 and 0.5g of Shrooms? (not together)

ladiesman918

Greenlighter
Hi guys, so I was able to get these 2 substances in small quantities but I don't have any measuring tools yet. Is it "okay" for me to start off using 10ug of ald-52 and 0.5g of shrooms as microdoses (on different days)? I wanted to start off with 5ug of ald-52 but I only have 10ug capsules of it and I can't measure, atm. I live with roommates who don't approve use of drugs so I can't take a full dose, ever. But was wondering if these doses are still safe. Let me know!

Last edited:
If you're asking if it's safe, sure, it's almost certainly not going to be any more harmful than microdosing ALD-52 every day or shrooms every day. However I'm curious why you're choosing to do it like this, have you microdosed either for some period of time on their own before? If so, what was the result? If not, why not just start off with one substance and see how you get on?

You could take them both at once and it would be perfectly safe, and in fact you would likely only experience very light effects so as to be no more than a good mood and a slight trippy feeling.

If you're asking if it's safe, sure, it's almost certainly not going to be any more harmful than microdosing ALD-52 every day or shrooms every day. However I'm curious why you're choosing to do it like this, have you microdosed either for some period of time on their own before? If so, what was the result? If not, why not just start off with one substance and see how you get on?

I took 75mcg of shrooms around 3 or 4 days ago but nothing happened (i admit that was super low, but that's what I was recommended to start off). I did take shrooms 3 years ago in somewhere between 700-800mcg, nothing much happened but it wasn't very good. Just had a stomach ache and faintly saw colors.

Do you think it'll be possible to drive with 10ug of ald-52 or 500mcg of shrooms?

Taking 5ugs of ALD-52 is a waste IMO and I doubt it would even have an effect as a MicroDose. Is this on blotter paper or in a solution? Remember you quoting the amount you accuired it for and I'm curious about whether or not there was a mistake made in the math along the way.

It's in a 10ug capsule - not a blotter or solution

You could take them both at once and it would be perfectly safe, and in fact you would likely only experience very light effects so as to be no more than a good mood and a slight trippy feeling.

Do you think it'll be possible to drive with 10ug of ald-52 or 500mcg of shrooms?

Yeah I just realized that and deleted what I said, lol. Sorry about that it just seems the amount of ug's so low per unit. Maybe they are specifically made for MicroDosing then. What do I know I'm just another swirled out hippy...

I hope you mean milligrams of shrooms. 500 micrograms of mushrooms is like 0.5 milligrams and that's... that's not even the crumbs in the baggy, it's a homeopathic dose.

10 micrograms of ALD is also very low. That's maybe 8ug of LSD equivalent. I think a better small dose is between 25-50 ug.

Rule of thumb being there's 10mg of psilocin equivalent in a gram of good shrooms,

I took 75mcg of shrooms around 3 or 4 days ago but nothing happened (i admit that was super low, but that's what I was recommended to start off). I did take shrooms 3 years ago in somewhere between 700-800mcg, nothing much happened but it wasn't very good. Just had a stomach ache and faintly saw colors.

Are you actually trying to microdose or are you trying to get a light trip?

Note that usually when people refer to "microdosing" they are talking about taking a sub-perceptual dose frequently, ie, every day or every 3rd day, for purposes of improved mental health, creativity enhancement or other theoretical benefits.

However as you seem to expecting to feel something, perhaps this is not what you meant?

What is your intention behind taking these substances?

As far as whether it would be OK to drive, with your mushroom dose as has been noted 500ug is a very low dose so I would say almost certainly yes. Generally however if you are expecting to need to drive and are not sure how a substance will affect you, it is best to wait until a time that you can be sure you won't need to drive, just in case.

I hope you mean milligrams of shrooms. 500 micrograms of mushrooms is like 0.5 milligrams and that's... that's not even the crumbs in the baggy, it's a homeopathic dose.

10 micrograms of ALD is also very low. That's maybe 8ug of LSD equivalent. I think a better small dose is between 25-50 ug.

Rule of thumb being there's 10mg of psilocin equivalent in a gram of good shrooms,
yes sorry I meant milligrams of srhooms. And is 10ug of ALD or 0.5g of shrooms good for a microdose?

Are you actually trying to microdose or are you trying to get a light trip?

Note that usually when people refer to "microdosing" they are talking about taking a sub-perceptual dose frequently, ie, every day or every 3rd day, for purposes of improved mental health, creativity enhancement or other theoretical benefits.

However as you seem to expecting to feel something, perhaps this is not what you meant?

What is your intention behind taking these substances?

As far as whether it would be OK to drive, with your mushroom dose as has been noted 500ug is a very low dose so I would say almost certainly yes. Generally however if you are expecting to need to drive and are not sure how a substance will affect you, it is best to wait until a time that you can be sure you won't need to drive, just in case.

I'm trying to do a microdose, but I've heard several pay say they've panicked in only 7-12ug of lsd so just wanted to be sure its good for my first time. And I have several intentions of taking these, one is just to have a more productive, carefree, stressfree and happy day, while being able to do all of my daily tasks (including driving). Unfortunately I can't take a normal dose because of my roommates. What would happen if I were to take 25-50ug of ALD-52? Would I only be confined to my room?

Also is 10ug of ALD okay to drive with in your opinion?

Yeah I just realized that and deleted what I said, lol. Sorry about that it just seems the amount of ug's so low per unit. Maybe they are specifically made for MicroDosing then. What do I know I'm just another swirled out hippy...

Yes these were only made for microdoses, but there were the only amount and quantity available at this vendor (same with 1p)

I've heard several pay say they've panicked in only 7-12ug of lsd
People also panic on zero amount of LSD. Threshold for perceptible effects is usually accepted to be about 25 micrograms LSD, whereas a "trip" is generally 100 micrograms and upwards. I wouldn't expect 10 micrograms LSD to even be noticeable unless you are very perceptive.

sekio said:
LSD tartrate has a MW 323.44+150.09 (LSD freebase+tartaric acid) = 473.53 g/mol
1Ac-LSD (ALD-52).tartrate MW 365.48+150.09 = 515.57 g/mol = equivalent to 91.8% the potency of LSD
1P-LSD.tartrate MW 379.50+150.09 = 529.59 g/mol = 89.4% LSD equiv
[...]

So I would expect a 10mcg tab of ALD to be the same as a 9mcg of LSD. That is, basically the same.

Just don't take drugs for the first time in situations where it is not OK for people to notice you are on them, and where you might have to do something dangerous, such as drive.

I would say many people would be able to drive on an a dose of ALD-52 that is likely to be sub-perceptual, but you won't really know until you've tried it.

Equally, some people might need to hide from drug- unfriendly roommates while on 25-50ug, while some people will be fine. But you're just asking for trouble and a bad time by putting yourself in this situation.

I can't speak for ALD-52 but for mushrooms my threshold is about 150mg-250mg powdered of a typical cubensis on an empty stomach and no tolerance before I start to 'feel it', and I'd always time it for the feeling to largely pass before going to work, so maybe 1.5-2 hours prior. 500mg is a large microdose, I think I'd be a bit goofy interacting with sober people at that dose, especially if I felt like I had to hide it. Response varies, though, depending on your gut PH, genetics, contents of the stomach, and of course potency of the product, which can be pretty variable as it's a mushroom not a manufactured chemical. For efficacy I *do not* recommend taking your mushroom microdose with food. If you take it with an acidic beverage (coffee, citrus juice) conversion may speed up.

Thanks for replying. Why wouldn't recommend taking the mushroom microdose with food?

Just don't take drugs for the first time in situations where it is not OK for people to notice you are on them, and where you might have to do something dangerous, such as drive.

I would say many people would be able to drive on an a dose of ALD-52 that is likely to be sub-perceptual, but you won't really know until you've tried it.

Equally, some people might need to hide from drug- unfriendly roommates while on 25-50ug, while some people will be fine. But you're just asking for trouble and a bad time by putting yourself in this situation.

Thanks for the reply, and I sent you a msg!