• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can i drink with codeine

Status
Not open for further replies.

JebJebJeb

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi as a legimate citizen i dont lower myself to ilegal drugs i do however unwind on legal substances

Which cause the same effects as illegal drugs so what is your point? Are you saying you are better because you get your buzz from prescribed drugs instead of street drugs? I have never used street drugs but I am still the same kind of addict as those who use street drugs. I just get a lot less problems but I am not better in any way.

Hi as a legimate citizen i dont lower myself to ilegal drugs i do however unwind on legal substances

If you're being serious in your belief that the legality of a given drug has any bearing on its effect on a person, then you're lost. There are legal substances that kill with ease and illegal substances that can practically do no harm. The West's drug law schemes aren't really based in reality or empirical evidence, so, get down of your high-horse guy.

Combining Central Nervous System Depressants such as Ethanol and Codeine (3-MethylMorphine) an Opiate approximately 1/10th the potency of Morphine itself, is inherently dangerous due to the phenomenon of drug synergy. What this means, is that when these CNS depressants are used together, the sum of your intoxication is going to equal more than the parts individually, if that makes sense.

So, if you intend to be safe in your recreational drug use, you must adequately lower your dosage of either one or both of your chosen substances, see how they make you feel when taken together and adjust your dose accordingly. Mistakes (overdose) often occurs because people actually take unnecessary risks. Start low and go slow and you will be fine.

it makes you not have to worry about the cops sending you to jail when you are getting your fix. you see a dr go to jewel or walgreens and walk out happy, its way better than goin to the west side of chicago and getting heroin from gang bangers who probably put fentynl in it...... id rather get roxi 30s and xani bars or methadones or adderall rthan heroin or methamphetamine....

I am a legitimate citizen. But that never stopped me from 'lowering myself' to illegal substances. If by relaxing, you mean getting high, then there are thousands of legal ethnobotanicals you can go to. But the reasoning behind this is a question that needs to be answered, because my brother unwinds after a long day by watching Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.