• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can I drink even if I need at least 1mg of xanax a day without any seizures?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
I have a good flask of liquor and it's like whiskey, I forgot the amount of alcohol I know it's a lot. I took my 1mg of xanax like an hour ago and was wondering if I can drink without seizures? I've had them before if I drink I have no meds to prevent seizures so I would have to go to the hospital which would blow ass. Well, I do have Alprozalam powder and that could help but I also mix a large dose of xanax before EVER drinking to prevent seizures it may sound dumb but it works and no hang over.

It's not recommended to mix CNS depressants but I'm not sure if I'm understanding your question. Have you ever experienced seizures? Some people report taking a benzo in order to get through a hangover. There is always a risk when combining the two, especially with large amounts of alcohol. This is how my sister died (not from seizures, from alcohol and benzo toxicity) Be careful, Edaw.

Yeah, not only is alprazolam not the best benzo for stopping seizures, but I have done this myself.. mixed a four loco drink(fucking disgusting!) with 3-4mg of Xanax, I believe it was like 2 2mg Xanax bars, and the one four loco and blacked the fuck out! It was the only time I had ever experienced a black out that lasted as long as that one did and it scared the shit outta me, when I blacked out at a friend of mines house, chilling in his garage and blacked out mixing those 2 things, and I believe I even mixed a roxy 30 or 2 with all of that shit.. very stupid of me, but I was just getting into pills like benzos and opioid pharms like oxy at that time, and rarely ever drank, but my friend had like 3 or 4 of those four locos, and I had already taken the Xanax, and pretty sure the oxy, and blacked out for over 4 hours, waking up in a total daze every so often, then going back to this catatonic like state when I fell back asleep.. ending up, at my other friends house when I finally woke up, not having a clue of where I was or how I got there.. it was very scary! I don't recommend you do this, even with just 1mg of alprazolam.. save the liquor for a rainy day when you really need it.. until then just stick with one or the other.. no CNS depressant is safe to take with alcohol, both benzos and opiates are 2 of the worst to take with alcohol and of course barbiturates which would probably be the most dangerous of them all to take with alcohol.. shit, barbs are fucking dangerous without alcohol, just taking them on their own.. be careful! and smart!

Alcohol never was too appealing to me, ironically, when every other drug known to man came across my hands, I enjoyed it. But the thought of xanax, a chemical that mimicks alcohol in a lot of subtle ways, IMO mixed with alcohol, seems unappealing, it's a black out waiting to happen, or better yet a visit to the ER, or morgue, not to sound too dramatic..I always found remembering my highs, lows, trips, at the end of theday rewarding in a way, remembering that is..
be safe man