Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Can I drink beer? I took Clonazepam last night

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
Not sure how to deadly mixing of this and alcohol is, and I'll never do it

But I want to make sure I'm on the safe side. I took some last night

Can I drink beer and in the next few hours ? Or should I wait longer? I don't want no bullshit side effects.

Let me know guys

If you haven't accumulated some serious load, which you apparently haven't, it should be fine at this point.

Id feel more than free to roll that.. I think your fine.. if for some reason you are experience a strong onset stop drinking the beer.

If you haven't accumulated some serious load, which you apparently haven't, it should be fine at this point.
Ok thanks I only cut the pill in 1/4 and put it under my tongue and didn't feel anything, then proceeded to take the whole pill and didn't feel anything but feel asleep with no sleep paralysis harrasments

I edited the post. Well I guess idk what your referring to HFG.. what's up with the sleep paralysis

Ok thanks I only cut the pill in 1/4 and put it under my tongue and didn't feel anything, then proceeded to take the whole pill and didn't feel anything but feel asleep with no sleep paralysis harrasments
I could have not said to be particularly intoxicated of 2 mg anymore at 24 hour mark ever even with no tolerance.

Well be careful klon Half life is 30 to 40 hours.. so full elimination is 5 x half life. 200H.. if you are unaccustomed then take it easy until you see how you react. I think your good just drink reasonably.

I edited the post. Well I guess idk what your referring to HFG.. what's up with the sleep paralysis
I had a chain sleep paralysis harrasment attack that happened 14 times during one night

There was a something trying to drown me under water, mean while something else was tickling my balls, untill I forced my self to sleep

The. Went to work sleep deprived

So I said fûck it, and bought some clonezapam,. I told the doctor about this and she said.

"Oh well that's natural"

I Downed a bottle of whisky + 4mg of clonazepam+tramadol last christmas but I'm a fucking beast who's been doing drugs for over a decade so my tolerance is through the roof. A drink is nothing even if u take it with the pill simultaneously. U need a few drinks to pass the fuck out and to be on the dangerous side I'd say half a bottle +4mg alpraz. You're alright.

No, you should not drink beer today. You should have last night.
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
That was a joke. You should not have drunk beer last night. I've done just that hundreds of times, but I'm an idiot.

Seriously though, if you are going to drink with a downer in your system then drink slowly and stay away from whiskey. Bring it on slow and gauge your reaction.

And, never, never, never, take any more downer once the alcohol is in the mix.

IMO, you can take a bunch of downers and drink a little, or you can take a little downer and drink a lot (my favorite), but you can never take a bunch of both.

But, that's me. Do as I say not as I do. It's dangerous territory and everyone is different.

I Downed a bottle of whisky + 4mg of clonazepam+tramadol last christmas but I'm a fucking beast who's been doing drugs for over a decade so my tolerance is through the roof. A drink is nothing even if u take it with the pill simultaneously. U need a few drinks to pass the fuck out and to be on the dangerous side I'd say half a bottle +4mg alpraz. You're alright.
Ok thanks for clarifying that, bout to fall asleep see yall

Btw I feel like sleep paralysis is my buddy for life weather I like it or not

If you've got any tolerance to booze and benzos you should be OK, but still not advisable.

The biggest problem is blackout. That's when you do risky shit...