• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Can I do MDMA again?

Nucci37

Bluelighter
Ok so around 6 months ago i started abusing mdma by using it once a week and one time using it 2 days in a row. I repeated this for 8 weeks. I have now waited 4 and a half months, will it be safe to use mdma again or should i wait longer? Im thinking about doing mdma tonight so replies would be apreciated.

From a 'Have I recovered yet perspective' I'd say yes - you've probably recovered now. However, a degree of tolerance may remain and you also need to ask yourself why you started abusing in the first place? If you find it difficult to control your MDMA use consider that this could trigger another binging.

Do you happen to know when the tolerance will go away completely?

Data is limited, but what brain scan work I've seen suggests perhaps 3-6 months to full recovery after a period of binging, although in heavier users it may be longer (and in extreme cases there may very well be significant permanent changes to the brain.)

Given your pattern of use, at this point in time I would expect a more-or-less normal reaction to MDMA.

Who knows. Tolerance to MDMA is a weird one tbh. Some people claim to never fully reduce tolerance for years. I'd guess that your tolerance should be pretty low after the break you've had.

Thanks for replying! Also I forgot to mention that when i was dosing the mdma I would never dose less than 300mg and would usually redose with 200mg. One night I redosed 4 times but only really felt the first 3 doses, I ended up taking around a gram in total that night. I know this could be very neurotoxic but what I want to know is would it take longer to recover from larger doses?

Thanks for replying! Also I forgot to mention that when i was dosing the mdma I would never dose less than 300mg and would usually redose with 200mg. One night I redosed 4 times but only really felt the first 3 doses, I ended up taking around a gram in total that night. I know this could be very neurotoxic but what I want to know is would it take longer to recover from larger doses?
It will definitely take longer to recover from larger doses

I think you are good. Just remember to wait atleast 1 month between rolling and only redose once or twice on an evening. It's stupid to take it more than that as it won't have the same effect on your already serotonin depleted brain.

I was told youre supposed to wait 3 months. Would a 1 month wait be sufficient?