• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Can i derive the same effect from smaller bumps rather than rails?

brifkin33

Bluelighter
I picked up a gram of some pretty fire yay this evening. I tested it and it’s clean from anything harmful (fet). Whenever I score some I have a habit of blasting off by railing a few larger bumps directly out of the bag. This usually gives me a very intense euphoria, “geeked out”, lips smacking sensation tor at least an hour or two before turning into nausea. Is it possible to experience this same
Level of intensity by breaking up small lines and snorting them every ten to fifteen minutes but without such an awful come down?

i’m not a cocaine connoisseur but in my experience the smaller bumps didn’t equate to the same ‘geeked up’ feeling but the come down was significantly less shitty. it’s all a trade off yanno

Spoon, baking soda and cook those bumps one hit a time and smoke that shit if you are trying to wring the most euphoria out of your shit. That decent bump that is just a tease up the nostril is a spine tingling euphoria that goes straight to your head and groin when smoked it feels too good. Also gives you something to do in between hits cooking it a hit at at time and you wont go through it as fast. I smoked a teener a couple weeks ago started at like 10 pm and was flying all night and didn't run out till 5 am and by then I had been so high for long enough I was glad it was gone.

Purists will call me a blasphemer but you don't have to cook it perfect either and make it "pure" cooking it down all the way if you don't want to, it wont taste as strong but gets me just as wrecked, I rarely cook it further then the "turtle shell" phase in the spoon when doing solo hits like that because Im impatient and have found it gets me just as high. Once it puffs up into that turtle shell I'll put my knife on the blob tilt the spoon and the the remaining small bits of water drip off onto plate, I just call it "frosting" because thats what it looks like to me. Its weird if I have a gram rock shit won't last me but a couple hours but if I cook up that "frosting" out of my own gram of soft it will last me all night, Ive yet to understand why but I get way more out of it.

The issue is I don’t have a clue how to “cook and smoke it” and I live with my parents so the kitchen would be off limits for this lol.
don't make crack mate it will ruin cocaine for you and possibly your whole life

best way to take good cocaine is to snort a small amount, say 50mg, and wait and see where you're at in 40 minutes or so,

this is a harm reduction forum, fuck knows what @MuertaMan is doing advising you to smoke crack

My apologies I didn't know this was a "im better than you because I use my dug this way and you use your drug that way" situation its not like I told him to shoot up with toilet water. If youre already copping 8 balls smoking a hit or two isnt gonna "ruin your life". Youre just falling for the stupid propaganda and you don't like it because of the name "crack" its just a different ROA its the same drug and Id argue crack to be even safer because you aren't inhaling god knows what kind of cuts into your nasal passages, your cooking out most harmful cuts by making rock. You'll never deviate your septum, no head/ear/teeth pain the day after snorting large amounts and best of all none of that "god I feel like shit for hours and can't sleep but Im not feeling high or euphoric" bullshit that lingers on as your boogers full of coke keep slowly absorbing small bits when keeping you awake when youd rather be sleeping. Don't get all high and mighty with the harm reduction shit, yeah this place is harm reduction just like I used to sprinkle MDPV into a bubble bath instead of smoke it:pooprocket:

The issue is I don’t have a clue how to “cook and smoke it” and I live with my parents so the kitchen would be off limits for this lol.
One piece of advice we should discard/disregard here

Tell me you are suave enough to guard against compulsive base smoking

Good luck moderating crack Jack but that rush ain't whack problem is brain it may hijack like a gazillion other things aren't trying to hijack your reward center so your wallet sends rewards to the pusher

best way to take good cocaine is to snort a small amount, say 50mg, and wait and see where you're at in 40 minutes or so,

this is a harm reduction forum, fuck knows what @MuertaMan is doing advising you to smoke crack
and whats up with you posting the "angry" emoji, you sit on your nuts or something cuz you surely arent playing internet tough guy at me are you old fella? You gonna reach through the screen and "show me the what for"? I'll post whatever fucking opinion I want, go find a party I think youre "fiendin" for one are in a bad mood.

and whats up with you posting the "angry" emoji, you sit on your nuts or something cuz you surely arent playing internet tough guy at me are you old fella? You gonna reach through the screen and "show me the what for"? I'll post whatever fucking opinion I want, go find a party I think youre "fiendin" for one are in a bad mood.
thought we were in The Dark Side for some reason, point still stands though

edit - funny how your mind jumps straight to violence, I haven;t had a fight for 25 years matey - I was/am 'angry' with your dumbdumb post cos you are advising a kid who has never done it before to smoke make/smoke crack on a harm reduction forum, doh

Plus for a habitual user it's surprisingly safe working with pure powder, you'd need to be sleep walking not to know your line was more like 100 not 50 mg's and likewise to 25 just by eye.

So eyeballing my benzo powder strangely still sees less used math wise but I'll never know if it's 6,7,8,9,10 or above mg's but it's never blind still like anything we do ritually rolling a joint making coffee etc.

If I had anything close to 25 mg's on a scoop though I'd tip it smaller one.

I want to point out that taking higher dosages of addictive drugs like Cocaine is going to lead to faster tolerance. This is both psychological and physical. You mentioned being "geeked out" and the smacking lips etc. These are generally unwanted side-effects of stimulants. This illustrates the compulsive element of the drug.

The same is basically true for Alcoholics, Opiate users and so on. I've known people who would inject crazy amounts of Methamphetamine. After the injection, they would immediately become paranoid and terrified. This would go on for several hours until they started coming down. The experience of using Methamphetamine was not fun or enjoyable in any way to this person, yet they kept doing the same thing.

The more large doses you take of Cocaine, the closer you get to crossing that threshold. As you can imagine, smaller doses are going to lead to a less intense subjective experience. This is what you're looking for, as far as I can tell. Experiment a little bit. Try to find the dosage that works without causing unwanted side effects. We all know that in practice, Cocaine usage is notoriously difficult to control, so take all of this with some salt.