• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can i crush co-codamol 500/30mg in order to take orally ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Had been given a box of 100 500/30mg cocodamols, the ordinary tablets, what i need to know is can i crush these up using say 2 spoons and digest the powder with a glass of water ? I already know how to do a CWE thats not what im looking for here i just need to know if i can gain the intended effect if i was to crush and digest.

Man I?d be so scared taking a massive dose if I wasn?t 100% sure all the Tylenol was out.... fuckkkk imagine taking like 4-6 grams by accident at once

^ Highly agree with the above BL'ers regarding APAP. But to answer your question, yes you can crush with two spoons, one large spoon and something like a glass table (my preferred method) or spend 5 bucks/ euros and pick up a pill crusher. This will achieve about a 5-10 min faster onset, but nothing miraculous like crushing an old style ER extended release tablet or anything. Anymore than 5-6 of those per day and your going to punish your liver. Might want to look into Milkthistle extract and/or SAM-e.

Man I?d be so scared taking a massive dose if I wasn?t 100% sure all the Tylenol was out.... fuckkkk imagine taking like 4-6 grams by accident at once

I only plan on taking 4, not 8 which i know can very easily cause an overdose (which would be 4gram of APAP). I simply dont have enough tablets left now to perform a CWE so i take 4 co codamol orally in a 24 hour period (however i do take the 4 at once)

^ Highly agree with the above BL'ers regarding APAP. But to answer your question, yes you can crush with two spoons, one large spoon and something like a glass table (my preferred method) or spend 5 bucks/ euros and pick up a pill crusher. This will achieve about a 5-10 min faster onset, but nothing miraculous like crushing an old style ER extended release tablet or anything. Anymore than 5-6 of those per day and your going to punish your liver. Might want to look into Milkthistle extract and/or SAM-e.
I wouldn't ever take more than 4 in 24 hours, i would rather do a CWE but like i said i simply dont have enough tablets left to perform a CWE so just wanted to be sure taking 4 500/30mg tablets by crushing is ok.

Appreciate the replies.

You should be fine at 2g of APAP per/D if you're not a drinker, but if you end up at 6 pils per/D then spreading it out a little would be a good idea. 4grams taken properly is not an overdose and was the set daily limit for a long time but if you're predisposed to hepatic issues like HEP A-C, cirrhosis or a family history of problems with ALT's/ AST's (liver enzymes) then you might want to consider putting more emphasis on CWE's.

Actually a modest amount of APAP can really boost the pain killing abilities of all opioids, but Big Pharma's been using APAP as a limiting agent to try and prevent people from using too many opioids which is highly irresponsible considering APAP is in just about everything (cough syrup, decongestants, etc.) these days. Glad to hear you're keeping it conservative Inc3ption.

Lol I do a cwe on two tablets then take a paeraceatomal but that's just me please try not to go onto anything stronger or get addicted op.