• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Can I alternate GABA influencing drugs to keep tolerance low?

tarman

Bluelighter
So let's say I have Xanax, Baclofen, and Gabapentin.

Xanax hits Gaba A, Baclofen Gaba B, and Gabapentin does something with calcium ion channels that lights up the GABA network (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong).

Is there a cross tolerance among these? Could I do Xannies for 3 days, then Bacs for 3 days, then Gpentin for 3 days as a cycle of sorts?

I understand there might be some cross tolerance? But these are fairly different acting drugs. Does the entire GABA-related or GABA-influenced neuronal network(s) exhibit cross tolerance?

I suppose I've repeated myself a few times. I'm lookin for experienced benzo and gaba afficionados. My neurons are still fairly virgin territory. I quit Kratom and it's been way more annoying than I thought it would be. I'd like to leverage these and then hopefully step off, then maybe use somethin to sleep like benadryl or melatonin, or booze.

There is certainly a cross tolerance.

With regards to keeping your tolerance low - well, yes, alternating your schedules between the three will keep your tolerance low to a degree because they are not exactly the same formulas, but you will still develop a tolerance in time.