• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can heroin cause a heart attack, or is this WD symptoms?

Anxious.Individual

Bluelighter
Today is the 3rd day of my h binge, and my last dose was 5 hours ago, I am now experiencing aching in my left arm, nausea, aching in my left shoulder, and a bit in the right shoulder, cold hands/feet and general discomfort, as well as anxiety and mild terror. My heart also occasionally ached.

Am I having a heart attack or is this WD symptoms?

How long have you been using. Just the 3 days? Was there any use before those 3 days? I really dont think it's withdrawal though. For example I do about a half g of H per day. Been at it a while now. it still takes me about 10-12 hrs to feel the first symptoms of withdrawal. I don't think 5 hrs is enough if you've only been on a 3 day binge. You really shouldn't be feeling ANY withdrawal IMO. I mean everyone's different but your symptoms are slightly alarming and I would rule out withdrawal if i were in your shoes and get to the docs.

You may just be having a bad reaction. Have you eaten? I've found if I smoke too much bud or have too many energy drinks on opis I'll get palpitations and other weird feelings in my body. So it could be nothing. Could be panic attack/ anxiety attack. Or it could be worse. my point is. I don't actually know. This is speculation. And if you don't know I would especially go get help. Just stay calm and keep your breaths nice and steady. See if you can at least find a buddy to sit with you until you're feeling better if you won't/can't go to the docs/ER.