• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can heroin be smoked in a water bong?

Er, dont snort acidified UK brown heroin unless you're sure the pH is neutral. Trust me, it stings like fuck and causes a mental histamine reaction...

Er, dont snort acidified UK brown heroin unless you're sure the pH is neutral. Trust me, it stings like fuck and causes a mental histamine reaction...
Hence the 10mg/100mg suggestion. Overacidification will obviously gangbang your mucosa.

Heh, the same applies to plugging an overacidified solution...

Ouch!! ????

And please don't use lemon juice to achieve solubility for injection...or any other fruit juice containing citric acid, for that matter. One is asking for a mad infection as fruit juice breeds microbrials like crazy and the heat from cooking is negligible in terms of sterilization.

Anyhoozle, whoever wrote about vaporization is correct...I know someone who uses a glass pipe. Frankly, I think what it comes down to is carbon footprint, so to speak. Because H3 leaves a fairly robust carbon trail, it really doesn't make sense to use a device wherein the residue will muck up the important parts and plug the holes. Hence, the foil...no muss no fuss and completely disposable (if not biodegradable, sadly).

Incidentally, I'm 8 years in and just starting my third round of subutex; not to mention the multiple stints in rehab, etc... But I have yet to earn this T-shirt of which you speak. Am I doing something wrong? ;)

And please don't use lemon juice to achieve solubility for injection...or any other fruit juice containing citric acid, for that matter. One is asking for a mad infection as fruit juice breeds microbrials like crazy and the heat from cooking is negligible in terms of sterilization.

I know this site is for HR but I have used fresk lemons & also that lemon juice you get in the plastic lemon you toss onto pancakes before with no bad effect.

I'd NOT suggest people do it all the time as I have it on good word the stuff you buy from the Asda / Tesco that comes in the fake plastic lemon can make you go blind after a lot of use though & nobody wants that. IMHO if you are stuck though for citric it is fine to use a lemon.