• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Can eating on a meth high make you sick?

Demiflwhr

Greenlighter
Yesterday morning I woke up and did a line, then I walked to the store to get some cigarettes and it was kind of hot outside. I was walking back home with an unsweet tea and I wasn't hungry or thirsty but I was sipping on it anyway. I hadn't eaten anything in over a day and a half or gotten very much sleep either. Anyways, I was walking back, and and I started to burp and on one burp I just threw up my tea. Then I started to feel sick. Was it most likely because I wasn't hungry or thirsty and forced myself to drink it anyways, or maybe being high out in the heat, or lack of eating? That's never happened to me before but I haven't done it a lot either.

Amphetimine is speed

methamphetimine is like BB Meth. You should only smoke it. It comes in shards of crystal over power.

meth is to speed what crack is to cocaine... Both meth and crack should be smoked only.

methadrone is totally different and is an RC that can be snorted

whenever i turn the bulb on an empty stomach or even half full stomach, i always puke my guts out till nothings left.

Cheers, stay safe :)

Amphetimine is speed

methamphetimine is like BB Meth. You should only smoke it. It comes in shards of crystal over power.

meth is to speed what crack is to cocaine... Both meth and crack should be smoked only.

errrr....nope. this is all completely wrong

and yeah, OP - sometimes stims can make you nauseous for a mutitude of reasons. you should still try to eat something and stay hydrated though

I agree with the above posts, it's very important to stay hydrated and try to eat at least 3 nutrious small meals while on any stimulant binge each day. And try to get 4 or more hours of sleep. Or else when you do crash, you're gonna have a bad time.

Amphetimine is speed

Benzo head, you obviously know what your talking about..... You should pop a couple more bars, they seem to be doing great for you.