Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can DXM cause discolored urine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sustanon

Bluelighter
My other thread got closed down and not entirely happy about it but I understand medical advice cannot be given over the internet although I still have some unanswered questions which fellow Bluelighters might be able to answer. Is DXM known to cause discoloration of the urine? I have been researching quite a lot and read that high concentrations of sugars like sucralose / glucose can cause changes just like food coloring or B vitamins (which makes it fluro). Im thinking maybe the DXM syrup caused the urine to change color? Does it contain coloring along with high amounts of sugars? Would any of these cause it? Has anyone noticed this at all? 2nd time was back to normal color after the DXM wore off. Just still finding it strange that it all happened only one time when I increased the dosage for the DXM and then went straight away. Any ideas?

Seeing as you only had a small amount, I doubt it was the DXM. Might have been, but I've chugged over a few litres of Robo in my time, always being at least 200mL in one sitting, and I haven't experienced red urine, fwiw.
Hope you're alright man.

How did you go when you saw your Doctor Sust? We have all been worried about you mate.

sustanon - surely you know the protocol around here by now; if a mod closes your thread, it's not cool to open another one asking the same question. if you have any concerns, please bring it up with a moderator.
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.