• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Can cocaine use be moderated?

OracleofDelphi

Greenlighter
I can't believe I found any decent candy out here, but hey, I guess it's beginner's luck. I feel like I've tried everything else, and now I'm head over heels with blow. I notice I can't do more than half a gram yet or I have a strange reaction...any advice on how to stay true to moderation? Maybe I can keep myself in check, but I am curious what you veterans with experience might be able to share.

Some people (me) cannot moderate stimulant use. At all.

You may get some helpful tips here but just keep in mind it can be incredibly difficult, if not impossible, for some people to use moderately. You may find out as you go along that you are like this too.

Whenever I decide to indulge I have to make sure to buy a small amount, make sure I won't be able to get more while high or coming down and then I have to set aside a few days with no human contact. When I use I binge until I'm out, crash, sleep and recover for a few days then return to my normal life.

It's cocaine, dear. She won't love you back. She's more like a quadriplegic stray cat you sort of adopt and just can't let go for some reason, and is constantly needing you and mewling for you to come back for more and more and more attention, with that eye-bleeding loud cry they make pitched just like a baby so you can't ignore it.

The best way to moderate coke served me very well, by working, otherwise I'da been dead long ago: don't be rich.

It's cocaine, dear. She won't love you back. She's more like a quadriplegic stray cat you sort of adopt and just can't let go for some reason, and is constantly needing you and mewling for you to come back for more and more and more attention, with that eye-bleeding loud cry they make pitched just like a baby so you can't ignore it.

The best way to moderate coke served me very well, by working, otherwise I'da been dead long ago: don't be rich.

I've already adopted several stray cats, been a den mother, devoted myself to just about every rocknrolla that crossed my path...Never felt this good in all my love affairs. I've never been loved back, and it's nice to finally connect with something that does provide that illusion. I don't expect a lot from life.

I think it might depends on the route of administration. I don't think anything in a needle can be moderated. My experience anyway.

Coke in general always gets out of hand if you're using it regularly.

And the people who use it tend to use it regularly. Till they can't anymore. Although you yourself will remain "regular", at least compared to that other thread.

In my opinion - no, cocaine use cannot be moderated.

I can't keep my hands off of it if I have it and I don't even like stimulants.

It's cocaine. Sort of the nature of the beast.

i think i am one of the few that can control it, got some rocks 3 days ago only smoked half got a 1/8 of powder and still have plenty left i use for like 4-6 hours then just quit, but i think the benzos and sleeping meds i take after my last line/hit help me not to want it so much anymore.

If you're an addict, it's impossible to moderate cocaine use. I buy small amounts. Thats the best advice I have.

for me, during a session, no. If i bought some intending it to last 2 or 3 days id do it all in one day every time. However its a lot more possible to moderate when you've fully come down. Then you can go days without it.

If you want something easier to moderate i suggest coca leaf. I believe our practice of extracting the active chemical makes drugs harder to moderate than the natural plant form.