• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Can Anyone tell me the difference between LSD, 1-cP LSD and 1V-LSD?

BK38

Bluelight Crew
Can Anyone tell me the difference between LSD, 1-cP LSD and 1V-LSD?

Also, I'd like to know which is superior and any differences between them. I have taken bog standard LSD before, so I do have that as a frame of reference.

Interesting info to know would include: time until come up, strength relative to LSD, effects, duration and any harm reduction stuff that might be relevant.

Thanks gang,

BK38

3399457b10d611ce7a51df9157e89ef4.gif

Can Anyone tell me the difference between LSD, 1-cP LSD and 1V-LSD?

Also, I'd like to know which is superior and any differences between them. I have taken bog standard LSD before, so I do have that as a frame of reference.

Interesting info to know would include: time until come up, strength relative to LSD, effects, duration and any harm reduction stuff that might be relevant.

Thanks gang,

BK38

3399457b10d611ce7a51df9157e89ef4.gif
You will likely get different answers depending on who you ask...
Some people will say all the LSD analogs are just pro-drugs for acid and thus not really different (though I think the 6-substituted ones like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD may not be pro-drugs in the same way the 1-substituted analogs are).
But for me I'm extremely confident I could tell all of them apart in a blind taste test.
They are all extremely similar to regular acid but I find 1p-lsd to be the least stimulating and most relaxing of the bunch with pretty much zero side effects and absolutely stellar visuals...
1cP-LSD was my least favorite (though it greatly seems to be a lot of other people's absolute favorite).
I find it to be the most stimulating of the bunch and gives me significant muscle tremors which a lot of psychedelics seem to do to me.
1V-LSD is my favorite by a long shot...it's only slightly more stimulating than 1p-lsd and has the most gorgeous visuals almost visually similar to 4-aco-met.
I didn't really pay attention to the duration of any of them as they are pretty much on par with whst you'd expect from the duration of regular acid.
Same for the come up...I almost always get a "first alert" within a few mins of dropping any of the LSD analogs and usually really start feeling the effects within about 45mins to an hour.
Really the only way to know if any of them are for you is try them.
EDIT: the one I probably could not tell the difference between regular acid is ALD-52. That one just seemed like really good clean LSD to me.

Some people will say all the LSD analogs are just pro-drugs for acid and thus not really different (though I think the 6-substituted ones like ETH-LAD and AL-LAD may not be pro-drugs in the same way the 1-substituted analogs are).
But for me I'm extremely confident I could tell all of them apart in a blind taste test.
They are all extremely similar to regular acid but I find 1p-lsd to be the least stimulating and most relaxing of the bunch with pretty much zero side effects and absolutely stellar visuals...
1cP-LSD was my least favorite (though it greatly seems to be a lot of other people's absolute favorite).
I find it to be the most stimulating of the bunch and gives me significant muscle tremors which a lot of psychedelics seem to do to me.
1V-LSD is my favorite by a long shot...it's only slightly more stimulating than 1p-lsd and has the most gorgeous visuals almost visually similar to 4-aco-met.
I didn't really pay attention to the duration of any of them as they are pretty much on par with whst you'd expect from the duration of regular acid.
Same for the come up...I almost always get a "first alert" within a few mins of dropping any of the LSD analogs and usually really start feeling the effects within about 45mins to an hour.
EDIT: the one I probably could not tell the difference between regular acid is ALD-52. That one just seemed like really good clean LSD to me.

Thanks for taking the time and your well considered response, I appreciate it.

Thanks for taking the time and your well considered response, I appreciate it.
No problemo....that's entirely why I'm here!
If you have any more inquiries that I can help you out with I'm all ears but I'm only on BL when I have a bit of free time...but ill do my best to respond in a timely manner!

Any experience with PRO-LAD, ETH-LAD, etc. Ballztrippington?
Pretty nice summary - I've only tried LSD - no analogues, knowingly anyways

Last edited:
Any experience with PRO-LAD, ETH-LAD, etc. Ballztrippington?
Pretty nice summary - I've only tried LSD - no analogies, knowingly anyways
I don't believe PRO-LAD was ever made or at least made available to the public but 1P-ETH-LAD was my absolute favorite....i forgot about thst one as to my knowledge it was onnly synthesizd once in a small batch... but ETH-LAD is probably my my 2nd favorite Lysergamide.
It's visuals are extraordinary but quite different from 1V-LSD which is equal.in visual beauty.
However, a lot of my close comrades found ETH-LAD to produce significant nausea and body load which I've never ever experienced....this is why a lot of people are going to give different answers based on their personal experience. I'm quite convinced that a lot of people are metabolizing the analogs in a somewhat unique manner due to variation in individual enzymes in people.
I really hope someone makes PRO-LAD as it sounds pretty awesome!

Great writeup, i havent really explored the analogues of lsd except ald-52.
However i personally felt that it was easy to notice the difference LSD and ALD-52.

Great writeup, i havent really explored the analogues of lsd except ald-52.
However i personally felt that it was easy to notice the difference LSD and ALD-52.
There seems to be no clear consensus on the LSD analogs in terms of effects but based on reading through every big and dandy thread on all of them and lots of reports on erowid and reddit that it at least appears that there may ve "clusters" or groups of people who seem to experience similar effects to specific analogs.
But I think even if the 1 substituted analogs are prodrugs they do not target exactly the same receptors in the same capacity as regular acid at least until it gets metabolized in the body.
I also suspect people are tending towards having significantly different reactions than others to for example 1p-lsd.
Sone people report nausea and tremors and stimulation with it while I consistently never do....a whole lot of people love 1cP-LSD but it produces by fsr the most negative physical side effects for me every single time I've tried it.
But definitely, for me anyways ALD-52 was very very very close to the street acid I used to get back in the day except it felt subjectively "cleaner" or clearer than some batches of street acid I've had.
1V-LSD Is the bees knees for my body chemistry...but who knows how anyone else will feel about it.

good replies...
i'm motivated to riffle through my little stash today maybe do some eth.
(edit: went with 50ug al-lad)

Last edited:
ok, just got told that 1v-lsd is totally similar to lsd, others said that you have a clear difference with 1v-lsd but not with 1p or 1cp-lsd. never took those lsd prodrugs.

*Bump*

Can anyone tell me anything about 1D-AL-LAD?

Again, I only have LSD-25 as a baseline for comparison. I'd be interested to know anything about the experience and info like: time until come up, strength relative to LSD, effects, duration and any harm reduction stuff that might be relevant.

Thanks and hope to hear from anyone with experience with this substance

Cheers,
BK38

Only had plain Al-lad once and it was great. Liked it more than regular lsd. 1d-Al-lad should be the same.
Sweet. Why did you like it better than LSD-25? How long did it take to come up? What was the duration of the trip? How much did you take? Sry for bombarding you with questions, I'm just curious.

Sweet. Why did you like it better than LSD-25? How long did it take to come up? What was the duration of the trip? How much did you take? Sry for bombarding you with questions, I'm just curious.

150mcg. its kinda more dreamlike and fuzzy compared to normal lsd, maybe warmer. comeup was like normal lsd, around 40minutes.

150mcg. its kinda more dreamlike and fuzzy compared to normal lsd, maybe warmer. comeup was like normal lsd, around 40minutes.
Tx. What was the duration? 10-12ish hrs like lsd-25?

*Bump*

Can anyone tell me anything about 1D-AL-LAD?

Again, I only have LSD-25 as a baseline for comparison. I'd be interested to know anything about the experience and info like: time until come up, strength relative to LSD, effects, duration and any harm reduction stuff that might be relevant.

Thanks and hope to hear from anyone with experience with this substance

Cheers,
BK38
Looks like it's "big in japan."

I think 1d-LSD was supposed to be weaker than 1p, so it could true here too..
I tried 1cp Al lad which seemed like al - lad, not much potency loss (if any). A few trip reports on this describe 1d as mild, AL-LAD was always all over the place, it went from nothing, to crazy with only half hit increase in dose. So its hard to say, it's a legit substance with no markings on blotter. I'd get it but I don't want to import it, my source just put the og al-lad on 'sale' though still expensive. I'd for sure grab a 10 strip of 1D-AL LAD. It seems like its a hundred mics per hit, I would take a few, I took 150 mics al-lad first and was let down, it's way weaker than equivalent amount lsd. At around 600 it gets way stronger than equal amount of lsd, one of the most powerful trips I ever had. I'm not saying take six your first time though, i would take more than 1 though.

I think I predicted the end of legal lysergamides prematurely, glad to be wrong

yeah, about the same.
Nah, most people say 7-10 h for AL-LAD vs 10-12 h for LSD. Lovely molecule where up to around 225 mcg it is quite forgiving for the mind (like 2C-B & 4-AcO/HO-MET). But like with any psychedelic, I can attest that you can go deep with this one as well if the stars align. IME AL-LAD gives a surprisingly high tolerance compared to it's effects. I associate it with bright, light colors, especially pink and green. Bon voyage!