• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can anyone help identify a pill for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluelines__

Greenlighter
Idk if it’s allowed to post pics but they are small circular glossy orange pills with no imprint, just scored in the middle. About the size of the blue one mg xanax.

I just found a stash of about 50 of these guys and I’m thinking they’re etizolam but i been drinking and don’t wanna take one rn.

Gotta be either etizex, etilaam or etizest but I have no real clue. Any help is appreciated I know it’s not much to go off.

They could literally be anything, do not blindly take one. Like you said, when you ordered random RC's that's how they looked, these same kind of pills could be pressed by literally anyone with any chemical and the same kind of generic press

They could literally be anything, do not blindly take one. Like you said, when you ordered random RC's that's how they looked, these same kind of pills could be pressed by literally anyone with any chemical and the same kind of generic press
I get what you’re saying, but it wasn’t random. It was from the same site and the same product multiple times within a year period. It was always etizolam. If anyone here has taken etizolam they will probably know that’s why I asked. I was just so blacked out during that time I’m having trouble remembering actually what they were. For all I know I stashed frickin Tylenol in this container while I barred out lol.

So basically you want us to help you identify pills that you already assume are something else? No one is able to identify pills over the internet, if you want to know what's actually in them I'd suggest reagent tests, fentanyl test kits, and/or lab analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.