• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Can anyone give me advice on MSJ Diazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
Ok i am able to get and do have some MSH diazepam blue 10mg (or so i am told they are 10mg). Read a few different things about them and where they originate from, what they contain etc etc.

Id prefer to ask experienced users from around the world in this fine community.

Ok so yea bascially where do they come from, what do they contain, is it pure diazepam, if not how much are in each pill ? Any advice is appreciated.

We can't help you ID a pill, and any research we could do would be the same you have done. Getting pills from anywhere other than a pharmacy always carries risks. You'll have to try them and decide on your own since we don't know where you got them or what could be in them. This will probably get Closed. Be careful.

We can't help you ID a pill, and any research we could do would be the same you have done. Getting pills from anywhere other than a pharmacy always carries risks. You'll have to try them and decide on your own since we don't know where you got them or what could be in them. This will probably get Closed. Be careful.

Yea i fully agree but maybe others in other countires have had these, i do heard they are swedish but could just be hear say, posting here was my last option. I mean ive had diazpeam prescribed many times and these actually seem stronger but have read that they can contain a variety of other benzos/RXs. But i just wanted to see if anyone had gotten these elsewhere and have more insight. Thanks for the reply though brother.

By the way i replied to you on a previous post, wondering if you had chance to see it and give me a reply if you can. The codeine thread.

Sorry OP, but as the earlier poster said we don?t discuss pull IDs. If you?re really interested in learning more send a pill to DanceSafe or somewhere to have it tested.

All we can do is speculate, so closed.

Ps if you find out these are less than legit shoot me a pm and I’ll add that info to your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.