• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can a minor make use of a needle exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Hey hey hey so I wanna IV an upper for that 'rush' y'know like how everyone talks about how shooting coke is so great because of the rush you get.
Anyways I don't know anyone who shoots up and although my dad's diabetic it's not bad enough that he needs insulin syringes so I'd have to go to a needle exchange. I know where all the needle exchanges are in fact there's a gov.im website that has all the pharmacies that sell sharps, acids and sterile water.

But I'm only a young lad you see (14 but I might look about 16 if you had bad eyesight) so I wanna know if I can walk into a pharmacy and ask for sharps. I wouldn't go into the pharmacy right near where I live because I go there for CWE stuff and cough syrup but like the one in town centre or the next town over maybe.

Oh by the way I wanna IV mandy because it's the only upper I have access to other than coke which is a ridiculous amount of money where I live so I'm gonna IV MDMA powder which I refuse to test just for the fun of seeing what I get once it's in my body just saying so you don't tell me to test it. Anyway if you could give me dosages and if it'd be a good high or not I'd appreciate it

After reading the PDF you sent me I kinda feel like they're gonna tell my parents. Am I incorrect in thinking this?

I'm not entirely sure. I had a friend who was 17 and using the needle exchange for his steroid use and his parents were not contacted.

If they ask for my parents details or anything I'll just run out the store I guess I mean you can order sharps online I just didn't wanna go through the trouble of one of my parents opening my mail

1. You're only 14,you have all your life still ahead of you and your brain is still developing. Taking drugs and especially abusing them and injecting will lead to things like ruined veins, addiction and brain damage. Please reconsider and come back in a few years.
2. You want to inject MDMA powder you refuse to test for fun? This can kill you there could be some cut, for example PMA or a RC active in the milligram/sub-milligram range and I'll tell you this, stimulant induced panic attack is no fun and dieing due to PMA is extremely painful as your body temperature rises and you die due to internal bleeding and organ failure, no fun

If you're depressed or suicidal check out The Dark Side and go to a psychologist. Drugs are not the answer and will ruin your life. Please wait a at least a few more years...

Don't be a meanie I mean how old where you when you first shot up? Probably not much older than me, right? And besides I already got brain damage from respiratory depression I know it isn't the most severe brain damage in the world and I got to the hospital just in time but it doesn't really matter too much anymore but I can test it by snorting a few lines before IVing if you want

Ignore 1kw's comments isaaccain. Getting all judgmental on your ass helps no one.

Have you ever tried plugging? It is a pretty effective alternative to injection drug use. Compared to IV MDMA, I'd actually say it is in many, many way more desirable in terms of effects. Works really well when it comes to using other stims too. Plus it is A LOT easier to get the hang of.

Are you aware of all the possible complications of injecting drugs? Particularly drugs of unknown strength, purity and even ID?

At the very least, please familiarize yourself with the following document on general injection drug use info: http://harmreduction.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/getting-off-right.pdf
And this megathread on IV/injection drug use that gets into things here a bit further: https://bluelight.org/vb/threads/60...mp-FAQ-III-Vs-I-Want-Blood?highlight=plugging
Also see this thread on injecting amphetamines: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/331940
Check out this thread to learn more about the risks of injection and IV drug use: https://bluelight.org/vb/threads/445570-Case-Studies-(It-could-happen-to-YOU-)

And do try plugging before IV. You'll find it works quite well, providing many of the same advantages of IV without nearly as many of the risks.

Check out this plugging megathread: https://bluelight.org/vb/threads/65...tion-Megathread?highlight=plugging+megathread

Last edited by a moderator:
Telling a 14yr old that it's OK to slam MDMA is help???

If the oral route is not enough at 14 you should give up taking drugs now before the inevitable decay

Have you ever tried plugging? It is a pretty effective alternative to injection drug use. Compared to IV MDMA, I'd actually say it is in many, many way more desirable in terms of effects. Works really well when it comes to using other stims too. Plus it is A LOT easier to get the hang of.

Are you aware of all the possible complications of injecting drugs? Particularly drugs of unknown strength, purity and even ID?

Also see this thread on injecting amphetamines: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/331940

I've plugged dihydrocodeine before with one of those calpol syringes so I can plug mandy before shooting it if you want. I've made myself as familiar as possible with the method of injecting drugs because I was gonna try h but decided not too because it's out of my price range and I'd prolly like it too much

I know about dangers and complications with IV injection but I don't care anymore
I guess one thou words was right you've gotta be pretty stupid to shoot mandy and still refuse to test it but I don't care about that anymore either

I'll read that thread about injecting amphs though

I'm a bit familiar with plugging even though I've only done it twice it went smoothly each time I mean I did something wrong first time because I didn't get high but the second time was ok, low dose but that's not a problem with the method I guess

Thanks for being nicer than 1thou words anyway

Even if you've looked into it before, I still strongly suggest you review safe(er) IV injecting practices (it's not a simple thing to do after all) and especially learn more about potential complications. It's hard to imagine the real extent of potential complications involved in IV use until you've come face to face with them, unfortunately. And with IV use there are loads of pitfalls folks tend to run into, even with experiences users showing them the way.

Why are you so against testing your MDMA?

Telling a 14yr old that it's OK to slam MDMA is help???

If the oral route is not enough at 14 you should give up taking drugs now before the inevitable decay

Ideally they wouldn't be planning to slam it or take it orally, let alone experiment with it at all before they're done developing neurologically. But I don't think they're going to wait until their late twenties to try. IME that isn't how the world drug use works.

Let me be clear, I don't condone this kind of behavior. But I don't judge it either. I attempt to understand. What I most definitely DO condone is using drugs as safely as possible however, hence providing sound, factually based information in the place of judgement.

After all, it sounds like the OP has made it up his or her mind. I doubt many post about their plans to inject drugs will actually be dissuaded by judgmental posts about injecting drugs. Perhaps it's the tone of your posts I take issue with more than the content (I mean, of course someone that young shouldn't be injecting MDMA).

I've tried PMing you 1thou words but it won't send I'm in a hotel with shitty wifi so it's no surprise so I want this thread to be closed soon bc it's not really going anywhere so I'll just post it here then close it (if I can I don't really know how)

Listen man I know you probably mean well and you're trying to talk me out of something stupid but when you care more than I do then you're wasting your time and you need to stop

I don't care if I die anymore I know I won't say that when I'm sweating bullets and got my heart pounding out of my chest but 10 minutes of that isn't a long time compared to another 40-60 years of wanting that 10 minutes to come

Listen, telling people their a fuck up and beyond repair isn't what bluelight's meant to be about. Most every place on this planet treats drug use as a crime that deserves punishment, people like you and I can't get away from judgement for our habits basically every day of the week. Close friends and people you can really talk too can be the best friends ever when you just wanna talk about drug use, but people come to bluelight for advice/harm reduction when you REALLY need to know something. I wanted to know about where I can find clean needles and I didn't start that thread for abuse

We're all the same on this site and none of us deserve what we get IRL from straightedge assholes who drink themselves into a stupor at every chance they get but still look down their nose at people who use drugs Don't bring that negativity on to the site as well

Done at request. Bluelight is about harm reduction and though I believe you are correct in thinking it would be inappropriate to not assist in some manner it would also be inappropriate to say you should do this. My first use of a needle was at 24 after a year of snorting opiates.... a full decade later then you. I am happy i did not inject a substance until i was over 21 my life spiraled out of control badly and i would not have been able to handle the repercussions otherwise.

/closed at request.

Status
Not open for further replies.