• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Can a drug test for Meth show up positive...from having sex?

tripNsurf9998

Greenlighter
My partner who uses Methamphetamine/MDMA regularly in place of other pharmaceuticals such as Ritalin, Concerta, and Adderall is worrying that his use could cause me to fail my urinalysis somehow. Can Semen being ejaculated from one partner who uses amphetamines into another cause urine tests to read as positive for substances, or what? We're sexually active, I don't partake as far as the dope, but I just can't go without sexual intercourse, Vaginal, Anal or otherwise. I receive regular urine screening that I've been passing up to now and I'm not trying to run the risk because we're going at it whenever we can get together between shifts and on our days off....Please help, I'm Horny and he's Hesitant.
*Shared with Permission

Fundamentally, no.

I'm trying to imagine a scenario where it might be possible. A few nanograms might get transferred by residual urine in the urethra via sperm, but then it would have to somehow get into your urethra. Even if this did occur, it would not be enough to meet the cutoff level for false positive.

But yeah, it's basically impossible. Don't worry about it.

(Just don't drink his urine or let him pee in you, that's the only way it could be feasible)

My partner who uses Methamphetamine/MDMA regularly in place of other pharmaceuticals such as Ritalin, Concerta, and Adderall is worrying that his use could cause me to fail my urinalysis somehow. Can Semen being ejaculated from one partner who uses amphetamines into another cause urine tests to read as positive for substances, or what? We're sexually active, I don't partake as far as the dope, but I just can't go without sexual intercourse, Vaginal, Anal or otherwise. I receive regular urine screening that I've been passing up to now and I'm not trying to run the risk because we're going at it whenever we can get together between shifts and on our days off....Please help, I'm Horny and he's Hesitant.
*Shared with Permission
I'm pretty sure that they test the drug metabolites in your system.
Not the drug itself. Unless it gets in to your stomach or bloodstream then I'd say no you won't test positive.

I did just remember I read somewhere that meth comes out same way it goes in. That our bodies don't metabolize it. But I don't know if that's a fact.

Hope you don't find out the hard way.. but let us know either way😁😬😁😬

You’re right about testing for metabolites.

Amphetamine is mostly excreted unchanged, idk about meth, probably the same. And idk if they test for their metabolites or for actual amphs as they are mostly excreted in same form they are excreted but maybe some metabolites stick around longer than plain amphetamine, could be.

And as for getting positive test from sperm, nah, even if you are chug or inject liters of BL sperm, that is NOT going to happen, period!

Although you can find TRACES of drugs/metabolites in sperm, sperm is not bodies way of getting rid of drugs, most (in practical terms all of) drugs are excreted out of body either through breath, piss or shit, some minuscule amounts from skin. Sure you can find traces in hair, but as with sperm (and for rather obvious reasons there will be even less in sperm), but you can smoke concentrate of all BL hair and you still wont get high, maybe you would get just s tiny buzz from that lol...

sounds like dude isn't getting out of it

Season 2 Al GIF by Sony Pictures Television