• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Can’t get up without kratom

Legally High

Bluelighter
I’m at the delimma I had when using opiates in the past, I can’t get up out of bed without them! If I have to piss it’s an achy disgruntled affair.
Now my question is... what can I substitute to get off? I have access to most everything. I’m thinking Gabapentin to start and if that fails ordering a sample of phenibut (was terribly addicted to this and most other things so I have to be extra cautious)

I think we all would really like to help you, but I think something very valuable for you to consider my friend, both now and in future instances, is that there is already a wealth of information related to properly handling Opioid withdrawal and it would seem, that most of Kratom's physiological effects are due to its effect upon Opioid receptors. So, like I've said to some other folks in the past, not because we don't want to help you, but because we really do, you need to do your own research on the topic.

You'll find that your instance of Opioid withdrawal is not going to be drastically different from the next persons, but, if there is some kind of extenuating circumstance that you feel is not answered by some of the other Opioid withdrawal threads, we'd be happy to help you out.

I completely understand and have done lots of research over the years. I think you may be correct I can just use my previous knowledge better than most people can help me.

Are you dependant? Or psychologically reliant on drugs in general? If it's the first just try tapering down. If that's the second then tell me as soon as you figure out how to get up in the morning without drugs

personally, had to get in an accident -> switch back to oxy/hydrocodone, taper off that. I personally find kratom wd to be pretty unbearable - the duration! I'd rather barf for 3 days.