• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Can’t get high snortin H anymore ! Help!

Moonchild2009

Greenlighter
So new do this site but so far I think it’s pretty awesome... umm long story short, been on heroin for almost 2 years now... well I’m pretty sure it’s fentanyl now.. but I snort always been a snorter... but I’ll say the past maybe 2 months or more I can not seem to get high anymore sniffing. I go through a g in like 2 days.. any ideas? I really miss being high.. I always told myself I would never shoot. But damn there has to be another way.. HELP!

Snort more? Your nose can handle more than 2 grams in a day trust me on that.

The reality is though for a lot of us, the drugs stop working. That's why people get sober.

Hey Moonchild! Welcome to the collective. These things happen. I usually hate when people reference Occam's Razor. It is tired and is an ironically an unsimple way of describing simplicity.

Anyway, the most simple answer is probably the thing here. Your tolerance is jacked up. Your body is accustomed to the dope and the only way you're going to experience that same intensity is by allowing your tolerance to drop.

When I've had dope that I could afford in unlimited amounts, I have ended up settling on a maximum of 2g of relatively pure brown Heroin. I used higher amounts and I ultimately found that all I got was a perceived lessening of effect coupled with enhanced sedation.

The secret of all this bullshit is that the majority of Opioid addicts would probably end up the same if given complete control and allowed time to figure it all out.

2g is the plateau that left me with a noticeable euphoria upon injection and also fed my cravings. I wanted to be higher, but I knew for fact that using more dope was futile.

It is my experience that this "tolerance wall" is a facet of nearly every drug's pharmacokinetics. People dont talk much about this. The market is designed to take everything from the user, putting them in a state of constant hunger and anxiety, reinforcing addiction.

Dope is not priced in such a way for the first-time users.

I found a new dealer that gave me some amazing dope.. I was able to get high again! For a week . Now he’s not answering and I’m freaking stuck back with the shitty dope just so I don’t get sick.. tried smoking it this morning.. not sure if it works.. how exactly do you smoke it? I did it out of a glass pipe..

I found a new dealer that gave me some amazing dope.. I was able to get high again! For a week . Now he’s not answering and I’m freaking stuck back with the shitty dope just so I don’t get sick.. tried smoking it this morning.. not sure if it works.. how exactly do you smoke it? I did it out of a glass pipe..
small piece of aluminum foil

toilet paper roll or something similar to chase the smoke.

cigarette lighter.

place whatever your smoking on the foil and put the tp roll in your mouth. hold lighter under foil just close enough to start the substance melting with foil held at slight angle. it will start sliding down the foil. inhale smoke with tp roll.

I don't comment on this a lot for a variety of reasons, but in general, dope is not what it once was in the US, maybe elsewhere it is the same. I understand there is a lot of conjecture and that my opinion is not anything to take to the bank, but here it is.

There were a lot of factors reinforcing why I eventually stopped using Heroin. One of the main reasons was quality. The Heroin that I had done for years had become either weak or Fentanyl. I didnt want either.

If I were in the middle east or southeast Asia, I would probably be doing dope. The way I saw it, I was already giving up everything in my life for those injections. Girls, money, family "real" happiness...

I was already on the fence. When I got back from Iraq it had become very obvious that the dope we had here was a shadow of its former glory. I couldn't justify all of that loss for some overpriced Fentanyl.

I have used Heroin a few times over the past few years. I have cravings sure, but I'm just as intrigued to see what has happened to the quality.

Long story short, the only dope I've done that was decent was from the dark web. I'm sure this quality is out there on the street, but I'm not willing to shell out money for 10 grams if only one of those grams is actually worth my time.

So moonchild, I totally get it. Sometimes you are rewarded with great shit, but that also can be pretty disappointing when you have to go back to the usual mediocrity.

small piece of aluminum foil

toilet paper roll or something similar to chase the smoke.

cigarette lighter.

place whatever your smoking on the foil and put the tp roll in your mouth. hold lighter under foil just close enough to start the substance melting with foil held at slight angle. it will start sliding down the foil. inhale smoke with tp roll.

^This, but use a foil tube instead. Some of the smoke will condense on the inside so when you've smoked your stash, just unroll the tube and flatten it out carefully, then make a new tube and use it to smoke the residue. It's like free drugs!

Here's a handy video:

How does methadone compare to heroin? Like the high? My partner thinks we should just go to the clinic and start the methadone treatment.. but honestly I can’t imagine a day where I can run to a line if I get upset or something ... I don’t know how people do life sober .. like I just don’t. Before using H I was drinking heavily to cover up my shyness. No I can’t even sip alcohol yuck. Anyways .. any opinions or advice is helpful, thanks everyone

Also I suggest that regardless the way you smoke it, try pulling your lips over your teeth to protect them. H also messes up your teeth due to that residue build up.

Melt it on foil until it turns into shatter remove from foil take little chunks off an smoke them along the foil repeat profit that's how I smoked when I was a noob

Start taking low dose aspirin and go give blood like 3 days in a row at the blood bank you will get paid and get high again works for about 3 weeks then you need to do it again. Giving blood once isn’t enough but for a few hrs but if you go 3 times say at least within a week it will blow your mind the difference it makes go from 1g a day to 2 a week like that .