R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Calling girl in the A.M.

rollsolo

Bluelighter
Hey all,

So in a bit of a situation. So I'm trying to make plans with this girl I'm dating tomorrow. The other day we called but kept getting each others voicemails. She left me a message saying to let her know what my week looks like. I called back and left a VM saying wednesday would be good. The next day she text me unrelated to my VM before and I responded but didn't mention anything afterwards because I was busy and went out with friends later that night. I was thinking of calling her in the A.M. to catch her on my way to work to setup plans and confirm tonight if we are meeting. Is it a bad idea to call her on my morning commute? I thought it would be pretty damn charming considering I don't call her much and feel like she does most of the contacting and texting with me. Any thoughts on this greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. If you're meeting her tomorrow it would make sense to set up a time to meet, unless she doesn't think you're meeting with her of course, You will know sooner the better… if you call her in the morning. I wouldn't call her too early.

Good luck either way.

Yeah, I really don't see anything wrong with that. Just give her a call.