• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Caffeine Science Experiment Goes Awry

I think that it was incredibly goofy to send them to the hospital for a bit too much caffeine. They weren't puking or anything, I'm sure tons of people have experienced jitter and nausea from a few too many cups of coffee.

Unrelated, but high school/college chemistry labs used to let students take home the pure caffeine they extracted in class, about a gram, just for a souvenir. I can only imagine that someone ate the whole bag or something...

I think that it was incredibly goofy to send them to the hospital for a bit too much caffeine. They weren't puking or anything, I'm sure tons of people have experienced jitter and nausea from a few too many cups of coffee.

My thoughts exactly. Caffeine is a pretty safe drug compared to many. But they had to cover their backs, so as to not be sued, I am sure...

maybe the caffeine made them panic

lol

As recent news stories have indicated drugs make people go crazy.

They probably figured that when the students had started to reach these jittery, over-caffeinated mental states that the next logical conclusion was the students were going to begin cannabalizing each other. Caffeineer Madness! The next tragedy may be that of your daughter's... or your son's... or yours, or yours...

I will laugh so hard if this is just a case of Bad Math.

"2000mg caffeine? That sounds about right."

video don't work

video no work

video brokened

Caffeine is a dangerous stimulant drug common among teenagers and college students. Often times they will spend hours in special "coffee houses" consuming a liquid form of this highly addictive drug. The most noticeable physical effects of caffeine use are anxiety, agitation, facial flushing, sweating, muscle clenching, poor co-ordination, shaking, chills, tremors, insomnia, and increased blood pressure and heart rate. Use of caffeine after only a few days can cause physical dependence, with most users suffering debilitating withdrawals.

Caffeine is a dangerous stimulant drug common among teenagers and college students. Often times they will spend hours in special "coffee houses" consuming a liquid form of this highly addictive drug. The most noticeable physical effects of caffeine use are anxiety, agitation, facial flushing, sweating, muscle clenching, poor co-ordination, shaking, chills, tremors, insomnia, and increased blood pressure and heart rate. Use of caffeine after only a few days can cause physical dependence, with most users suffering debilitating withdrawals.

These days you just can't walk around some parts of the city without getting robbed by some caffeine junky looking for his next cup of "joe"

Is it true that colored caffeine addicts often get a thirst for white women?