Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Caffeine and Ecstasy at a 12 hour rave

Status
Not open for further replies.

dadadada123

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I plan on going to a 12 hour rave in the summer, and was trying to figure out what would be the best way to stay hyped the whole day. It would be ideal if I could just roll the whole 12 hours, but I know that's impossible and would not be worth it.

Right now my plan is to take a 5 hour energy before going into the event, then taking an E pill after the 5 hours are done, and re-dosing another E pill to keep rolling the rest of the night. Do you guys think that rolling after the 5 hour energy is a good idea? Also would it be a better idea to show up drunk to the event rather than taking the 5 hour energy?

Thanks in advance!

I don't recommend doing either before rolling.......eat a nice meal several hours before hand & keep yourself replenished with juices or water during the rave. Don't get yourself so far into the rave where you forget to drink liquids. Keeping yourself hydrated is usually the main problem.

Sounds like a shit idea. I recommend you start educating your ass and practicing harm reduction or your drug (abu)use will come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later.

Sounds like a shit idea. I recommend you start educating your ass and practicing harm reduction or your drug (abu)use will come back to bite you in the ass sooner or later.

A small amount of caffeine with MDMA is not drug abuse, and in fact it's better HR to take caffeine instead of re-dosing with MDMA, so perhaps you should educate your own ass?

@OP, If I was you, I'd do it the other way around. I'd spend the first 2-3 hours drinking a few beers (but keep it to 3-4 MAX, 2-3 recommended) or something, then drop the pill, followed by half a pill around 2-3 hours later, and then drink an energy drink at about 3-4 hours in. That usually gives me a nice buzz for 6+ hours without a comedown. Add the 2-3 hours having a few beers and you're around 10-11 hours and still on a nice buzz.

Does it matter knowing what kind if E-pill they will be ingesting? I mean, there are so many varitiety of pills out there with adverse effects, should alcohol be consumed w/o knowing what they are exactly consuming?

I've seen people's brains almost fry from mixing alcohol with E-pills........

Does it matter knowing what kind if E-pill they will be ingesting? I mean, there are so many varitiety of pills out there with adverse effects, should alcohol be consumed w/o knowing what they are exactly consuming?

I've seen people's brains almost fry from mixing alcohol with E-pills........

I said a few beers. A few beers isn't going to fry your brain. I've done it numerous times and it's been fine. I've even got really drunk and taken too high doses of MDMA (mistakes happen when you're drunk), and come out fine. It's not exactly a deadly combination.

I was assuming that the pill would be tested and confirmed to be MDMA.

Unless people have a test kit, there is no way of knowing what they have & I'm assuming over 90% of the people on this site don't have any kit to test it.

Just because alcohol & X was a safe combination for you, doesn't mean it will be for someone else.......

The dehydration effect multiplies with alcohol as well & if you are just on X, you already have to worry about staying hydrated, add alcohol to the mix & you better stay on top of staying hydrated at a rave.

Technically, X & alcohol are neurotoxic when combined.......

Last edited:
A small amount of caffeine with MDMA is not drug abuse, and in fact it's better HR to take caffeine instead of re-dosing with MDMA, so perhaps you should educate your own ass?

@OP, If I was you, I'd do it the other way around. I'd spend the first 2-3 hours drinking a few beers (but keep it to 3-4 MAX, 2-3 recommended) or something, then drop the pill, followed by half a pill around 2-3 hours later, and then drink an energy drink at about 3-4 hours in. That usually gives me a nice buzz for 6+ hours without a comedown. Add the 2-3 hours having a few beers and you're around 10-11 hours and still on a nice buzz.

Fuck you cunt, that's not even what he said. He said he wants to take a 5 hour energy drink, dose, and then re dose. That's all.

Stupid cunt. I've lost a friend to alcohol caffeine + mdma abuse. You'd think you being a moderator in a HR forum you would at least read peoples posts before replying. Piece of shit.

Fuck you cunt, that's not even what he said. He said he wants to take a 5 hour energy drink, dose, and then re dose. That's all.

Stupid cunt. I've lost a friend to alcohol caffeine + mdma abuse. You'd think you being a moderator in a HR forum you would at least read peoples posts before replying. Piece of shit.

Um alcohol, caffeine and mdma isnt really that dangerous. stop trippin and talkin shit to the mod. if you drink a few beers before rolling it isnt really hazardous at all as long as you stay extra hydrated. i actually cant think of any time i wasnt drinking when i took ecstasy. i think you are the piece of shit dude

If the OP wants to drink alcohol, just be very careful........as I've mentioned before, being hydrated should be a concern for you.......12 hours in a hot summer rave will have you jumping & dehydrated.

The OP did say he will drop twice, so drink water ever so often & have fun!

Bro calm down lol, if you think having caffeine before rolling is a bad idea, then just tell me, don't have to be such a little bitch about it. The reason I made this post was the "educate myself" and get advice from other ravers.

Has anyone done both Caffeine before rolling, or Alcohol before rolling? Any preference between the two?

Ive done both. Honestly caffeine is so weak you probably wont even notice. A few drinks, maybe 3 at most, is fun but anymore distracts you from the mdma experience.

Bro calm down lol, if you think having caffeine before rolling is a bad idea, then just tell me, don't have to be such a little bitch about it. The reason I made this post was the "educate myself" and get advice from other ravers.

Youre right, if you started the thread then thats what you were doing. My bad i take back what I said to you, sorry

I wouldn't recommend caffeine before E. It's better to take 25mg of DMAA before E. It's also good to try baclofen with E as baclofen helps prevent the overheating caused by E (xtc, MDxx). Wear a custom made mouth guard and bring a bottle of water with you.

I wouldn't combine alcohol with MDxx regardless of what others say, alcohol is very dehydrating since its a diuretic as is MDxx. Combination of the two also increases risk of side-effects, especially cardiac ones as well as being much more neurotoxic.

Who the fuck do you think your talking to? Mods on this site are not paid, they do so for free and for the benefit of other users. They may get things wrong now and then, they may not give the reply that 'you' want.

They certainly do not need people like you mouthing off at them.

If your an adult act like one, have a bit of respect. If you feel that your respect has to be earned - show a bit of restraint!

We really don't need two threads on the same subject. Not to mention the unnecessary abuse. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.