• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs C-lam much more euphoric then klonopin

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so I have never went above 1mg of C-lam. I have taken klonopin for six years. I must say that these are two totally different beasts all together. When I first started klonopin my anxiety was so high that it made me feel high being on it leading to constant redosing even tho it has a long half life. I never took in consideration the brutal withdrawals I would be facing in the future. .5 clonazolam is ok, 1 mg makes me slightly loopy and and little euphoria. But also I'm getting mine off of blotter and not pellets. This time when I got my blotter it had a sting when left on or below my tongue. Does anyone else here have experience with the blotter. How does it differ from pellets. Also I wish I could tell you where I get it from but I can't. I know they work. I'm not much of a downer person but I love stims but hate stims that eat away ate you nose and last a little while. So on to the blotter. I would really like to hear ppl say the difference they feel between pellets and real klonopin. I know the questions I have asked are vague but I really can't find ppl who like the blotter. They either say it's fake or something. I know mine to be real.

is it possible you got clonazolam instead of clonazepam (i.e. Klonopin)?

Clonazolam is significantly more potent than Clonazepam/Klonopin, and apparently more on the sedative-hypnotic side (whereas Clonazepam is fairly balanced between anxiolytic/muscle relaxant/hypnotic effects); sedative-hypnotic benzos make you feel more "wasted", and are thus preferred by many recreational users.

Now I'm on three Norco 7.5 and 2mg of clonazolam and boy do I feel nice.

Ya but klonopin everyday for six years. OMG how am I going to get off this.?

I much prefer klonopin over c-lam. In fact, I prefer any benzo over any theino.

C-Lam isn't a Thieno though, it's a Triazolo-Benzo, like F-lam or Alprazolam. Etizolam is a Triazolo-Thieno. There is a non-Triazolo analog of Etizolam called Clotiazepam, but it's not particularly common and not sold as an RC.

I love C-lam, it feels just like klonopin and will come in handy when I have PTSD dreams and I can't take a klonopin becuase I'm only prescribed three a day. They never lost the magic. Just sometimes I have more anxiety then usual because of the nightmares.

never had C-lam but loved klon when i could get them.. had a much better exp with them then when i took Alprazolam

C-Lam isn't a Thieno though, it's a Triazolo-Benzo, like F-lam or Alprazolam. Etizolam is a Triazolo-Thieno. There is a non-Triazolo analog of Etizolam called Clotiazepam, but it's not particularly common and not sold as an RC.

Well whatever the case may be, the rc's just don't do it for me like kpin or Xanax. Not a big fan of valium, tho.

I've been on Klonopin for decades. Just taking as needed. RC benzos like C-Lam and Etizolam are more euphoric for me. Klonopin was sooo boring and made me sleepy. With RC benzos I did everything I wanted. Pure euphoria. I dated a lot. I worked out a lot. I wasn't afraid to speak my mind and it was FUN! FUN! FUN! Now I don't really feel euphoria from RC benzos. It's like that part is just gone and it makes me boring and sleepy now like Klonopin. Overuse I guess. I want a new drug that really makes me feel good. It doesn't have to be a benzo.