C + G

strangElove

Bluelighter
has anyone ever tried ghb on a coke comedown? i can't seem to get a lot of information on the combo, although i know that dancesafe and erowid are great sites. both my friend and i did a fair share of c, took g later, then both ended up with weird headaches lasting into the next day (although we slept ok). i know that it probably has something to do with fluctuating dopamine levels, but i was just curious if any of u bluelighters had similar experiences.
p/l/u/r!
and big SoCal hugs 4 everyone...
smile.gif

oh, come now halo, i expected something a lil more creative out of you, like "sticking a rod thru my ass while on G, yay or nay?" or "punching myself in the groin while rolling, pros and cons". u are dissapointing me lad.
sorry, i dont know about that combo tho.
u need to post more.
biatch.
------------------
So I pray on my knees
From Heaven above
Send me somebody please
Someone to love
-The Artist Formerly Known As EckstahsE

hey spence i haven't been on bluelight for a while and it seems like there's enough stuff like that to keep us laughing for days. so for once i have a real question! get over it...
(
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
)
j/k
p/l/u/r/!

Coke and G is the shit! It is now my second favorite high, next to E. I really like to do G, and after it has kicked in start taking lines. Your body feels soooooo good from the combo. I don't necessarily take it for the coke comedown, but the two highs together kickass. I surprised more people don't know about this combo.
peace, head